Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value® - Saturday, April 9, 2022

V-45378 Shark WandVac System UltraLight Cordless Stick Vacuum w/Tools

Choice of Rose Gold, Sage Green, Blue, Lavender or Slate Gray

QVC Price: $257.50 TSV Price: $209.98

Super Contributor

Re: Shark Stick Vacuum TSV 4/9

This looks like something that would be great.  Love the cordless design.  Only thing holding me back from purchasing is the fact that the description doesn't say how long the battery lasts when fully charged.  I looked on Shark's website and I don't see that information there either.  Some of the reviewers were disappointed because they said the  battery only lasted 15 to 20 minutes.  If that's true, it would be a deal- breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lavenderfields @banned again 

I own the Wandvac by itself. The battery lasts enough time for me. I have only run it to near completion one time. My area is small and so far, I have only used the wand vac on the hard flooring. I'm very satisfied and it truly makes vacuuming pleasant.

The one thing I wish was that it had a long handle...

But the set being sold as TSV here has the long handle. It looks like it would be better on carpet with the long handle and self cleaning roller. 
Like you, if using it on carpet, I'm thinking the "drag" on it would be greater and cause it to lose a charge quicker.

I have purchased vacuum cleaners of some sort three times already while living here. Each I'm more satisfied. Maybe companies will discover a way to offer a set with an enduring battery. But it might cost as much as our cell phones.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@lavenderfields. I was hoping to find the running time on a charge but it has not been mentioned. I love Shark products. I have their old DuoClean upright from years ago as well as the Vertec self clean roller which I love but this would be nice for fast clean ups
Esteemed Contributor

FYI. I just went online. The news is not great. It holds a charge for only 10 minutes and it takes 3 hours to fully charge. I think I will have to think about that
Super Contributor

The older I get, the more gettting a I'm minimalist attitude. I have the Shark Duo Clean (love it!) and a broom. That's good enough for me.

Super Contributor

I considered this until further reading on the Shark site revealed that it doesn't have a hepa filter. I'm severely asthmatic - so it's not for me...

Respected Contributor

@SchippyLuv Try finding an Oreck.