Shark Stick Vacuum TSV 1/9

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Sunday, January 9, 2022

V-38446 Shark Ultralight HyperVelocity Corded Stick Vacuum

Exclusive colors until Big Bonanza Silver Day 2022

QVC Price: $249.99 TSV Price: $169.95

Valued Contributor

Re: Shark Stick Vacuum TSV 1/9

I was looking at that, thinking of getting it, but it does not mention hard wood or tile floors. Anyone know if it will work on those or just carpets?

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats  The picture on the website shows a rug floor as well as a hardware floor.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Love4cats  The picture on the website shows a rug floor as well as a hardware floor.

Thank you, I did not see that. I have been looking for a stick vac for my kitchen, something that I can keep handy. I have 4 kitty's, two are long haired so things can get messy. Seem's like a good price.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought mine at another store a month and it is yellow, not red...but looks identical. There is a button on the top and you push either tile or carpet pic so it will do both. I love mine. The only thing I would do differently is make the dirt cup larger. Since I have a wool rug, it fills it up and I need to empty it before I am done with the rest of the room. I really like the long 25' cord...can go almost everywhere without having to unplug and move to another plug.

Esteemed Contributor

They know we (women) want lighter vacuum cleaners.........after pushing & pulling those old..... Mack Trucks.

For lighter weight - sacrificing size (dirt cups)  and tools is the only option. 

Honored Contributor

I only have one cordless vac.  A shark duo  Ionflex.  It was OK.  It did the job. I have wall to wall carpets and wood floors.  Anyway, it's wearing out.  I had it about 12 years. So I have to get a new one.  I don't want to sink $500 plus for a Dyson, so I'll take a look at that one.  Even the cheapest sharks have better technology than the old models.   So thanks for the look out.

Trusted Contributor

Hi! Does anyone have the MODEL NUMBER of this?

Thanks,

SolarSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only thing bad about the early Sharks were the size of the dirt bins.  They were small.  You had to stop and empty them.  I had to empty them outside (because of dust specs flying, etc when you empty it)  This one looks pretty small

Respected Contributor

This is tempting me a bit, for going under the beds.  I have the Shark Lift-Away, but I find that lift-away part heavy and clumsy, hard to get under beds.   I'll watch a few videos today.  I wish it had a light.