Honored Contributor

Re: Sharing: Harry London TSV

@Lovestheshores wrote:

Terrible flavor assortment in the Harry London TSV.  Where are the BUCKEYES???? 

----------

How right you are @Lovestheshores. I was prepared to order, but two of the candies are basically crushed pretzels. I was hoping for buckeyes and chocolate lava bites - not something I can drizzle chocolate on and make at home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

O H!

@PINKdogWOOD

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Tried HD a few years back. Not terribly impressed with the product.  AND where is all the dark chocolate?  Only 1 selection this year.  THe assortment does nothing for me so I will be skipping this time for sure.  I am better off getting really good chocolate from several candymakers in my home town.  Shop small!!

Regular Contributor

Already received mine.  Yes it is a little light on the candy but the tins are adorable and it makes a "substantial" gift for mailman, neighbors and things like that.  Guess it depends on why you are buying it.  I am pleased.

Regular Contributor

Forgot to add the you get a lot for the price, imo.

Valued Contributor

The only chocolates my kids request every year in their stockings is Frangos from Macys. For 20 years and counting. They all pick their flavors . I got a great deal on a one day only pricing. They were wrapped for the hoidays. My kids dont collect tins so that is not a selling point for me.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The TSV is 2-1/2 pounds of candy.  Am I mistaken that I remember  past Harry London sets of 5 lbs & 6 lbs pounds of candy??  This just seems like a very small TSV.  

Plus -- no Buckeyes!

You are correct. I went back and checked my orders. in 10/16, I purchased a large box of individually wrapped Harry London chocolates 7 lbs. for $59. it came with boxes for gift giving. All sorts of candies. I had the most fun filling the boxes for friends and family. of course I ate my share too. it amounted to $8.42 per pound. This TSV. amounts to $15 per pound. But you get the little tins which I dond need. 

Honored Contributor

I've gotten these every year for years and years but I'm also passing this year due to such a small amount of candy and the selection.  Yes, the tins are cute but I'm more interested in the candy for gifts.....  Smiley Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I got their TSV two years ago and I was not impressed.  The flavors were not that great.  Gertrude Hawk is much better, if you have any in the malls near you.

Respected Contributor

I dont like the Chocolate pretzels or the white chocolate pretzels. Why did they have to put to of them in? They should of put at least the buckeyes in, then I might of ordered them.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18