Contributor

@NY Shopper wrote:

Yes, I think this is a firm mattress.  Also, it does not have the individually wrapped coils.  I have ordered and sent back 2 Serta mattresses this year. (not this model)  They were good products for the price, but simply did not work for DH and me.  They are just too firm!  If only the Q would bring in a Serta icomfort.  It would be worth the price!  I have no issue buying a mattress from QVC.  I bought a BodiPedic mattress/boxspring Set from the Q about 10 years ago and we have been very happy with it.  It was visco foam, but had alot of give. Wish they would offer something like that again.   These Sertas are just too firm. 

It is definitely firm!  Way firmer than I expected it to be.  Although my boyfriend thought it was soft. What does he know though?  LOL

Either way, I'm still waiting on my phone call from the company that's supposed to pick it up.  Maybe they're waiting to pick them up because they'll be recycling them to the customers who are ordering this time around Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Very strange - they presented this as if it was part of their hotel line but on the SERTA web site it is in their Perfect Sleeper collection and NOT in their Hotel Collection hmmmm. Also in their presentation they showed 2 fairly thick pieces of Memory Gel foam that  supposedly showed the thickness of the 2 layers in the mattress but on their web site it lists 2 layers of 1/2" memory gel foam - those pieces they showed in the presentation were far thicker than 1/2". Finally on the SERTA site they list the firmness of this mattress as halfway between soft and firm - from the posts I have read that does not seem accurate. I guess I will be cancelling my order  as my EDD is 11/27 so canceling it should still be an option. If not I was told by QVC customer service I can refuse delivery and they take it back on the spot so no worries about having to have it picked up.