Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have info on the Serta TSV on November 1?  Thanks!

Contributor

I would love to know also - strange how nobody seems to know -  guess I will have to go for the sale at a local outlet (who btw offers a 100 day sleep trial) - guess QVC is too ashamed to release the "deal" info  they will be offering :-/

Frequent Contributor

If this mattress is made like the last one, be prepaired to set it for the

Thanksgiving Table because No One seems to be able to Pick it Up!

I am also ready to decorate it for Christmas at this rate!  The QVC

customer service states they will try & Expedite the Pick Up BUT I 

have now read from other buyers that cannot sleep on it that it is

a Stall & they still have it & no one can still picked it up.

So many buyers that purchased the last one thinking it would be

Wonderful but the 4-5 Hotel mattress has been a nightmare.

ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO DECORATE THIS FOR CHRISTMAS???

ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO USE IT AS A THANKSGIVING TABLE???

Highlighted
Contributor

It is the SAME Serta Perfect Sleeper Private Luxury EuroTop mattress that was the TSV at the beginning of October.   QVC sent out an Early Access email 2 days ago.  I strongly caution you against purchasing this mattress.  I won't repeat what I've posted in other threads, but this bed is very uncomfortable. Definitely not a Hotel Collection quality mattress, and if you try to return it, good luck getting them to pick it up.

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

Frequent Contributor

I left a review but doubt it will be printed even following rules they Require. Only a few reviews were allowed Right Before the Nov.1 presentation. Read the blogs that got through. I am sure, actually Positive the Majority are not Happy With This... Good Luck because it has been a nightmare😡,

Frequent Contributor

I have it. When the spokesman says if you "crave" firm support, then this is the mattress for you, and this is the firmest mattress Serta makes - you need to hear him and believe him. For the life of me, I can't feel the foam cushioning on top. In fact, it's nearly like I feel the coils or something hard. This does not feel like mattresses from luxury hotels - and I've slept in a few of them, including just last weekend. I'm trying to give this mattress a fair break-in period, but I'm waking up aching in my shoulders, back, and hips. It also had a strong off-gassing odor for about a week, but that's nearly gone.

Honored Contributor

@Dee in OK wrote:

I have it. When the spokesman says if you "crave" firm support, then this is the mattress for you, and this is the firmest mattress Serta makes - you need to hear him and believe him. For the life of me, I can't feel the foam cushioning on top. In fact, it's nearly like I feel the coils or something hard. This does not feel like mattresses from luxury hotels - and I've slept in a few of them, including just last weekend. I'm trying to give this mattress a fair break-in period, but I'm waking up aching in my shoulders, back, and hips. It also had a strong off-gassing odor for about a week, but that's nearly gone.

According to the posts on this on the Home board, this mattress won't get any better.  I don't understand why they're presenting this same mattress again after all the returns they're getting.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

NickNack, thank you. You're probably right. I had considered purchasing a $300 natural latex topper to make this mattress more comfortable, but I've decided to go ahead and send the mattress set back, since the topper may not even help.

Honored Contributor

@Dee in OK wrote:

NickNack, thank you. You're probably right. I had considered purchasing a $300 natural latex topper to make this mattress more comfortable, but I've decided to go ahead and send the mattress set back, since the topper may not even help.

It sounds like you're making the right decision.  You could spend that extra $300 to buy a better mattress that you can check out in a store.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I think this is a firm mattress.  Also, it does not have the individually wrapped coils.  I have ordered and sent back 2 Serta mattresses this year. (not this model)  They were good products for the price, but simply did not work for DH and me.  They are just too firm!  If only the Q would bring in a Serta icomfort.  It would be worth the price!  I have no issue buying a mattress from QVC.  I bought a BodiPedic mattress/boxspring Set from the Q about 10 years ago and we have been very happy with it.  It was visco foam, but had alot of give. Wish they would offer something like that again.   These Sertas are just too firm.