Respected Contributor

Seriously, a whole hour of the Calista perfector?

This perfector has been on so many times, why do they need a whole hour to convince someone to buy it.  They are curling the same hair over and over.  Geesh, for those who have last minute shopping to do I think a show with numerous gift ideas would please the viewers more.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seriously, a whole hour of the Calista perfector?

@Catch71 wrote:

This perfector has been on so many times, why do they need a whole hour to convince someone to buy it.  They are curling the same hair over and over.  Geesh, for those who have last minute shopping to do I think a show with numerous gift ideas would please the viewers more.

I know, right?!! Its as boring as the My Pillow 1-hour presentations. I won't be watching. I hate when they have 1 item in a 1-hour presentation! People get bored! UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Catch71 ... I agree with you but, they do the same thing with all the TSV’s .... I just change the channel when they have the TSV on !!

Honored Contributor

And, of course, after an hour-long presentation, it's likely to be presented once more in other segments throughout the day.  In fact, oft times, it's the first item presented in the show following the hour-long saga.

Esteemed Contributor

Since it's the TSV in the beauty catagory, you can expect to see it sprinkled throughout the rest of the day's programming on QVC, Q2, and Beauty IQ.

I've used the search feature to find many wonderful things that are never or seldom presented on air. Why sit there staring at the same boring things when you can pick a category, use the filters, and peruse at your leisure during that blaa-blaa-blaa Calista hour?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see it as a positive.  NO temptation to watch and spend money ! Smiley Happy

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is a new feature on the 1" and 1 and 1/2 " inch Perfector -- it's longer.   I wish they would show a model that has a smooth, short chin length bob with no layers.

Occasional Contributor

twocent: My heart is with yours at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Such a YAWN   worse scenario is when it is after or before a presentation of the Argon oil line..... OMG PUT ME TO SLEEP!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My gripe with these Perfector presentations is they always bring out a model whose hair has been done already and then run the Perfector through it to show how you can get curl, straighten, etc.  By the end of the day, the same models' hair has been "perfectored" probably 15-20 times. The demos are useless. 

Why don't they bring out a model with freshly washed and dried hair and use it and show what it does?   

Preferably, bring out someone with thin, fine, poker straight, just washed and dried hair and let's see this thing work.