Trusted Contributor

Has anyone read of a Scrub Daddy TSV anytime soon? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

There is no Scrub Daddy TSV for the month of April.  In fact, the last time they had a TSV was February 2019. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Scrub Daddy

[ Edited ]

BdBettyB - Reading your post made me look to see how many Scrub Daddy's I had. I still have a box of  6. We used them for cleaning the dog's bowls but we no longer have a dog. So not sure what to do with them. Maybe I will donate them.

We have moved on to a Scour Daddy type scrubber. Really like them, they don't scratch and yet gets pots and pans clean. And since my husband raves about them. I will keep buying. He gladly does the dishes on occasion and that is good enough reason for me.

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB   Try the Bed Bath and Beyond website, they have several options and types, including the plastic sink holder, and many multi-packs at really good prices.

I believe you can use your 20% coupons on them, and free shipping with a minimum purchase amount.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I've seen Scrub Daddy on my local grocery store (Publix).

Esteemed Contributor

Target sells Scub daddy

Honored Contributor

Re: Scrub Daddy

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB 

From what I've seen of the May TSV list, there isn't a Scrub Daddy TSV next month, either.  I just ordered a set of the Big Daddy Set of 5 FlexTexture Jumbo Size Cleaning Blocks (V38005).  You can cut them, so a set of 5 can become, for example, a set of 10.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB  The best Scrub Daddy deal usually occurs in November as part of a Christmas offering. I usually buy enough for my DD, DIL and myself to last all year. 

Scrub Daddy Set of (3) Multi-Color 4-Piece Spon - V37533

The set of 3 boxes (12 sponges) usually runs around $28.00. I know this doesn't help your current situation, but it's something to keep in mind.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone. I appreciate your replies!