Occasional Contributor

too bad their only today i get pd fridaySmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am tempted, i have heard so much about them.

I tried them and was not impressed. They did NOT scrub away the baked-on stuff and the cooktop, as promised on air, so I realized they are just sponges. They are ok, and they rinse out cleanly, but that's it.

Honored Contributor

love the scrub daddys......i am getting this TSV.

i have not had any  quality control issues with the newer sponges versus the older sponges.

they do what they say they do. i would not be without them in my cleaning arsenal.

i am happy with the price point and anxious to try the screen daddys.

i usually get rid of them within 4-5 weeks or so.....i do that with ANY sponge, especially the ones at my kitchen sink.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I used 2 buy the scrub daddy--but I found something else that I like better--unfortunately I don't have the packing that it came in--but it is not a sponge at all--it is yellow & has a scrubby surrunding it--that's all I buy now--less expensive & much easier 2 find in your grocery store--I didn't like the hot/cold thing--it's softer when it's hot vs hard when it's cold or whatever--this stays the same & u don't have readjust the water temp every time u want 2 use it--look 4 it in my the sponges in your store--it comes in a cardboard box that u can see into..............................

Respected Contributor

Wow, I never realized a sponge could be so polarizing!😮  Looks like it's a love it or hate it product.

Super Contributor

I bought the last TSV and really like these. They last for a few weeks and do not become smelly. If they start disintegrating after a few weeks, I toss it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Scrub Daddy is junk...I had a couple here and they never did all the things he gets them to do...and within a short time they start to disintegrate ....and thats a mess unto itself...

I use the Campanelli Dual Cleaning Sponges.....they last forever...they do a wonderful job of scrubbing...come in a set of 12..and can be put in the dishwasher or washing machine...

I bought an extra set so I would always have them on hand...don't know why...I still have all of the ones I first bought ages ago...you can't kill them....and I appreciate a long lasting product....unlike the Scrub Daddy...which falls apart....

Respected Contributor

@YeahSo wrote:

Bed Bath & Beyond is a much better deal for this.

3 pack is $9.99 and w/20% coupon they are about $7.99.

Lemon Scrub Daddy is $3.99 and w/20% coupon it is about $3.19.

Sponge Daddy is $4.99 and w/20% coupon they are about $3.99.

I don't see Screen Daddy on the BBB website (doesn't mean store doesn't have it).

Total for the above is about $15.17 (not including tax). I don't know how much the Screen Daddy's go for but the difference in price of the TSV including shipping is $7.81, which would get you another package of Scrub Daddies.

Once again, BBB wins on this.

Someone said  you can get 6 for think it was $11 at Walmart, scrub daddy's, going to look at them since I do have them and do like them. I have both scrub mommy and scrub daddy but will check Walmart out.

Valued Contributor

WOW, I don't know what you all are doing to those Scrub Daddys to make them disintegrate.  Mine last forever and I've never had that problem.   LOL