Respected Contributor
I got one at lowes and was super excited to use it to clean my flat top stove, but it didn't do the job. Smiley Sad I still use it for other things, but was really hoping it would clean my stove top.
Respected Contributor
On 2/11/2015 PilatesLover said:

Why do you like them? What makes them special enough to order online rather than something you can pick up in the store?

I want to know too. Just by looking, they don't look special to me.

Super Contributor

I purchased one at the grocery store, just to try it out. It was ok and nothing special. I don't feel that it cleaned better than other sponges I've used in the past. I also didn't think it lasted very long. I hung it on my kitchen faucet each night, and it looked rather cute, but it wasn't great enough that I would purchase it again.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. Dare I say

Respected Contributor

I like to use them when pots and pans need scrubbing. They don't scratch the cookware as other scrubbers often do.

Esteemed Contributor

I use them in lieu of brillo - they do the job so well and are much gentler on surfaces.

Super Contributor

I ordered the TSV, first timer. I am hoping they might clean my Wolf stove top. It's a bear to clean. If the SD falls apart, so be it, as long as it takes some of the dirt with it. Everything I use on that stove falls apart, leaving the cooked-on soot just as nice it was when I started scrubbing! - Bird

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/11/2015 mima said:
On 2/11/2015 PilatesLover said:

Why do you like them? What makes them special enough to order online rather than something you can pick up in the store?

I want to know too. Just by looking, they don't look special to me.

perhaps because you can get the blocks of them...I just checked out Amazon/BBB/Walmart and none of them have the blocks...only the smiley face....

I am still on the fence about purchasing....

Contributor
Is this anything like those white sponges that eventually dissolve? I think they are Mr Clean.
Regular Contributor
On 2/11/2015 JB said: Is this anything like those white sponges that eventually dissolve? I think they are Mr Clean.

I would like to know the answer to this too. I liked those "white" blocks but they disintegrated too quickly. I just purchased the TSV and am wondering, based upon lots of poor reviews, if the ScrubDaddy blocks will disintegrate as quickly.