Honored Contributor

Re: Scott brothers Tencel sheets

@Pecky wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I have the opposite opinion.  I love mine from last year and just ordered the blue stripe in the new TSV. 

@santorini  Me too!  I have two pairs of sheets from the last TSV and love them.  I never had an issue with wrinkling.  They are so soft.  I pre ordered the dot and was shipped yesterday.  I love the blue stripe too.

@Pecky @santorini 

Did you receive your sheets? My set of blue stripes arrive and they are beautiful! I still need to wash them but I’m looking forward to using them.

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I have the opposite opinion.  I love mine from last year and just ordered the blue stripe in the new TSV. 

@santorini  Me too!  I have two pairs of sheets from the last TSV and love them.  I never had an issue with wrinkling.  They are so soft.  I pre ordered the dot and was shipped yesterday.  I love the blue stripe too.

@Pecky @santorini 

Did you receive your sheets? My set of blue stripes arrive and they are beautiful! I still need to wash them but I’m looking forward to using them.

Hi, @willdob3   Yes, I received them, washed them, and slept on them last night. I love them. No complaints at all. I'm glad I bought them. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@Pecky @santorini 

@willdob3 I don't know what happened to my order but it went back to QVC.  CS sent me another one. I should get it Wednesday.  

Contributor

Received and been sleeping on my new blue striped set all week.  Love them and very little wrinkling.

Washed as soon as I got them and put right on bed.

I also got the TSV last year - these seem a bit more smooth to me.

Really like these sheets!

Respected Contributor

I received mine in blush color. I love this set! Very well made , very classy color and pleasant to sleep on. No wrinkle problem after washing. Just wish they would give us 4 pillowcases for this money.

Trusted Contributor

I have 4 sets of these sheets now and they have become are our favorite sheets!! So very soft and wrinkle free!  Next time they are on, I'll be ordering more!

Respected Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

I have 4 sets of these sheets now and they have become are our favorite sheets!! So very soft and wrinkle free!  Next time they are on, I'll be ordering more!

Good for you! I just placed an order for extra set of pillowcases in blush. Really like that morganite color. I recently bought a duvet set with magnolias exactly the same color from Pier 1. Will look fantastic together!

Respected Contributor

Scott Brothers sheets were my WORST PURCHASE EVER! 👎🏻☹️ @mjd1954 

Respected Contributor

Seems like thse sheets are very polarizing. People either love them or hate them !  Why ??

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Seems like thse sheets are very polarizing. People either love them or hate them !  Why ??

@Reever 

It is like most things. We are all different in what we like. I think microfiber sheets are awful but many people like them.