Honored Contributor

Re: Scott brothers Tencel sheets

@santorini wrote:

I have the opposite opinion.  I love mine from last year and just ordered the blue stripe in the new TSV. 

@santorini @mjd1954 

That is what happened with me, too! I got a gray print set a year ago and they immediately became my favorite sheets. I also ordered the blue stripe set today. 

They wash beautifully for me. I’ve had no problem with wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

@Omabear  Someone called in and asked about the extra-long sheets and they said they have been  discussing it.  Sounds like they will have them available at some point.

Respected Contributor

Sorry you've had a bad experience. I love mine so much I've been washing them over and over and leaving all my other sheets in storage. I just ordered two more sets. They're soft, cool, and comfortable.

I will say that I wish the flat sheet were wider. I just added a 3" topper to my mattress and the fitted sheet works but the flat sheet has maybe 1-2 inches to tuck in on the sides and that's just not enough. I ordered two sets of King sheets for the Queen mattress and will see if that works better with the topper in place.

Contributor

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this "all sizes for the same price" is not a bargain!  There's NO WAY I'm going to pay that much for my twin sheets!

Frequent Contributor

Maybe I just got a bad set. I like that they are soft and cool ( I live in Vegas) I just hate how wrinkly they are.

Respected Contributor

I ordered then primarily because I need new sheets. Hoping I like them but have the opposite opinion on flat sheet, full size measurements seem really huge. Guess I’ll find out soon!
Contributor

I spend $5.50 in gas just driiving myself to a store. Also the extra  pillowcases ship free. 

I love these sheets, I treat myself to a new set everytime they are a TSV. 

I ordered the dot print. 

Occasional Contributor

Is the Blush Pearl a peach or a pink color? They just say it is a nice color. But is it PINK or PEACH?

Respected Contributor

@Lucky99 wrote:

Is the Blush Pearl a peach or a pink color? They just say it is a nice color. But is it PINK or PEACH?

I also ordered the Blush Pearl color and hope they are more pink than peach And hope they worth it. For this price they could throw 2 mor3 pillowcases. 

Will see.

Recently bought sheet set w/4 pillowcases made of organic cotton for $25 at Costco.

But I loved that pink!!

Occasional Contributor

I want it to be more pink as well. I wish they had four pillowcases too because I have four pillows. I think I will try them and hope that I like the color. But if it is peach it is going back.