Frequent Contributor

Scott brothers Tencel sheets

I bought these last year and the are a wrinkled mess. Yes they are soft, but I can't stand the wrinkles. I actually iron the pillowcases so they look decent. 

Not worth it at all!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Scott brothers Tencel sheets

I have the opposite opinion.  I love mine from last year and just ordered the blue stripe in the new TSV. 

Honored Contributor

I think if you own a king size bed, the price is worth the sheet set but I have a full size bed and $61 and change is no bargain.  If they wrinkle, I don't want them anywaty.

kindness is strength
New Contributor

I  would  like to  ask Jonathan   and  Drew if  they would make    sets  of  extra  long  twin sheets  that is what  we  need  ?

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I have the opposite opinion.  I love mine from last year and just ordered the blue stripe in the new TSV. 

@santorini  Me too!  I have two pairs of sheets from the last TSV and love them.  I never had an issue with wrinkling.  They are so soft.  I pre ordered the dot and was shipped yesterday.  I love the blue stripe too.

Honored Contributor

I am thinking of ordering the Dot as well, never tried any of their items, but saw these this morning and they look really nice! I love that they are offering more colors too.....

Respected Contributor

I love these sheets and have been waiting for more but I need neutral colors like brown, taupe, none of the colors in TSV work for me. Ugh!

Respected Contributor

Something is terribly wrong.  I have these sheets and love them too.  I can't begin to guess why yours are so wrinkled.

If I overloaded the washer and washed them in hot water, they might come out wrinkled but the dryer would still take most out.  If the dryer is overloaded too then they would come out still wrinkled.  A cotton/tencel blend just doesn't wrinkle. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased their sheet TSV 2 years ago and hated them. Will not purchase any sheets from them.  

Honored Contributor

The sheets look nice and I like the colors, except the blue stripe, but the $5.50 s/h plus the fact that they only come with 2 pillow cases which I would have to pay more for and then even more s/h make them a no for me.  Guess I'll stick with my wrinkle defense sheets.