Honored Contributor

They probably are a nice product but you couldn't pay me enough to buy them. Not one color or design would work on our beds.

Respected Contributor

I am trying them and will see if they are really cool for sleeping. I like to sleep in natural fibers and hated poly sheets.

I have always looked to cotton. Cotton/ Tencel will  be a first. Callers said they washed up well and were ordering more. I was looking for a soft yellow to match a new bed set. I thought Jill did a better job today describing colors and details than the Bros. last night.

Respected Contributor

Kind of funny, how many people does it take to sell sheets?

Respected Contributor

I used to love supima cotton sheet sets sold here on Q BUT then I tried a set of rayon made from bamboo sheets and they are amazingly soft and cool and wash up perfectly!  No piling either and I love them.  

I am curious about this line of cotton/Tencel and have no experience with them.  I have been tempted to try a set but the blue/sea foam color is all that would work and it looks so washed out...needs a bit more color depth to it.  But I don't need new sheets just to try them LOL!

Passing on this TSV...if my rayon made from bamboo one's ever go by the way side I will get more then.

Regular Contributor

Yes thought Jill retired, so tired of her.

Respected Contributor
@wakefield64...Jill continues to look awkward petting the sheets while the brothers talk and sell.🤔 I see her look hasn’t changed since she was on air as a host.
I think the sheets are a bit overpriced for 400 TC.
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@wakefield64...Jill continues to look awkward petting the sheets while the brothers talk and sell.🤔 I see her look hasn’t changed since she was on air as a host.
@KKlim I totally agree on all points...

Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I'm trying them. I got the blue stripe for one bed and the clay seeds for our bed because it reminds me of something I would see in Japan.

You may be talking about Yukata prints?

Valued Contributor

I would have purchased if the larger sizes came with four pillowcases.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:

They are called Scott LIVING Sheets so they do need petting!!😂