Trusted Contributor

Your thoughts?  I know many have raved about previous sheet sets from them.  I was considering, but none of the colors/ patterns wow me.

Contributor

I got a set last year that I liked in a pretty medium/deep blue.  None of the current prints wow me, and I wish the seaglass were a deeper color.

Honored Contributor

Neither the sheets or the vendors wow me.  I'm unimpressed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I love their sheets, but who came up with those prints?!  The solids are ok, but those prints are odd to me.

Honored Contributor

It is so much easier for me to make my bed with these sheets.  I have a few sets and ordered another one from this group.  These will replace sheets that don't fit , the fitted sheet in particular.  I don't care that much about the design just as long as it fits my bed without a struggle.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the sheets and while I don't love love them they are comfortable and launder well. Not luxery by any means but serviceable. Why I buy them is because of the unique flex fit fitted sheet,  It makes it so easy to change a heavy very deep mattress by myself.  It stays taught and smooth.  

I can't stand the brothers and only buy the sheets.  They work for me. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the aster floral and an extra set of pillowcases.  $105 with shipping and tax.  Hope i like them.  

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of the 18 inch fitted sheets on the king. 

Honored Contributor

I'm trying them. I got the blue stripe for one bed and the clay seeds for our bed because it reminds me of something I would see in Japan.

I have sheets I love from years ago in good shape. But the truth is the fitted ones just don't fit the mattresses of today.

I tried two sets by LOGO. The colors are beautiful, but they didn't last. They wore out at the bottom where our feet rubbed them.

I have read good things about these here before, so I decided to take a chance.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mnmom I am what you call a sheet snob!The least bit of pilling,I will not sleep on.Havent heard if this set has had issues with this