Honored Contributor

@YUARC wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone received the TSV already?

My order status has been saying "in process" since the 31st.

I would like to know what's going on with others' orders.

They must be having problems fulfilling the orders.  I just checked the order status on mine.  Were  supposed to be delivered two days ago, but were still "in process".  I canceled the order without any problem.  

I don't want to wait too long for TSV deliveries, as I've gotten other's returns in the past, on long delayed deliveries.  

Trusted Contributor

@YUARC wrote:

arrabella,

Thank you for your reply.

I live in So Cal (San Diego) too and still patiently waiting.

I am glad that you got yours already. How do you like them?

I've been using this brand of sheets since they first came out.  the bottom sheet is large enough to fit over our oversized matteress. For the price, I think they are a good buy.

Contributor

Thank you arrabella for your review!

Still waiting for the TSV but I will probably cancel my order in a few days if nothing happens.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Mine says still in process, but says I will get them by 6/9 which I didn't....ordered 5/31....

Frequent Contributor

I ordered mine on the TS day and it still says processing too. But a few days ago I placed a order for another set and that one has shipped. I wonder what the hold up is?

Honored Contributor

My order - placed on 5/31 - still has not shipped as of today, 6/14.  Was supposed to be delivered on 6/11.  Called CS and received no satisfaction at all as to what the hold up is or when it'll ship.  Just a "your order still shows in process.  Know that some orders got pushed back.  Can't find any information as to when it will ship"  And that was it.  A thank you for calling QVC and a goodbye.  

Can't remember exactly when - maybe last summer - I ordered a sheet TSV but not from Scott Bros and the same thing happened.  Stayed "in process" for over 2 weeks so I cancelled the order.  

I'll wait a little longer then decide what I want to do.  So frustrating.

Super Contributor

My sheets are still in process. What is going on?

Honored Contributor

@BesottedwithEskies - mine finally arrived yesterday, Saturday, so hang in there.  Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Contributor

@JudyL Good to know!

How do you like them? Do you like them enough to keep them?

Honored Contributor

@YUARC - yes, they are ok.  Washed and put them on the bed last night.  Easy to put on so didn't have to tug the bottom sheet to get it on the mattress.  The top sheet was plenty long enough.  I got the reddish ones - can't remember the name right now.  Anyway, they were fine and I was comfortable all night.