Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I used to love supima cotton sheet sets sold here on Q BUT then I tried a set of rayon made from bamboo sheets and they are amazingly soft and cool and wash up perfectly!  No piling either and I love them.  

@tsavorite Didn't need the TSV, as I have plenty of sheets I'm rotating now, but I'm curious about the bamboo/rayon ones you love...where did you buy those? I've always only wanted 100% cotton sheets, but am curious about bamboo, as I love that material in general. I've only experienced it in clothing, so far...pricey but always a cut above. Did these sheets wrinkle much? I assume super soft?
Years ago on Q "Amadeus" was my favorite of their lines...I had two sets, one I finally tossed last year as the fitted sheet had given out, but I still have one set I use only in summer to go with a quilt set I'd gotten from Q then too, that has the same color periwinkle in it. They too are getting old but I'll use them for a while more. Anyway, never had sheets I loved as much for a cool, soft/silky feel to them, so am curious about the bamboo/rayon ones you mentioned. Tks.

Respected Contributor
@elated..lol
Contributor

I agree, I have a black, white, and gray color pallet and didn't find this selection to eork for me either. At Christmas   I do my guest room in a red and white toile Santa pattern and was really hoping they'd bring bsck the red stripe they had last year, but I'm think it's too early for seasonal patterns/colors.    

Contributor

Hi all,

Has anyone received the TSV already?

My order status has been saying "in process" since the 31st.

I would like to know what's going on with others' orders.

Frequent Contributor

My order is also still in process.  The estimated delivery date is today.  I was relieved to see I'm not the only one with this problem..  Hopefully, they will ship soon.

Contributor

Thank you for letting me know, Review 2!

Honored Contributor

My sheets are also still "in process."  Supposed to be delivered in 2 days.  Don't think that will be happening.

Trusted Contributor

@YUARC wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone received the TSV already?

My order status has been saying "in process" since the 31st.

I would like to know what's going on with others' orders.

I live in So Cali and I got mine 2 days ago.  Maybe it depends on what color was ordered.

Honored Contributor

@arrabella - well glad to hear someone got their sheets.  I live in the Bay Area and haven't received mine yet.  They are still "in process" with a supposed delivery date of tomorrow.  Don't think that's happening!  I'll give it a couple more days to see if they ship, then call CS to cancel.  This is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Contributor

arrabella,

Thank you for your reply.

I live in So Cal (San Diego) too and still patiently waiting.

I am glad that you got yours already. How do you like them?