Respected Contributor

Re: Scott Living Tencel Sheet Set TSV

4 pillow cases is always a plus for Full, Queen and King.

Pass for me...   although I thought the 2 patterns were beautiful.

Frequent Contributor

NEED SPLIT KING SHEET SETS.  GET ON THE BALL GUYS AND QVC TOO.  

Contributor

Will they ever stop trying to convince us that charging as much for a twin set as for the king is a great value?  It may be great for those who want the king size, but I will never pay that much for the twin, for half the size sheets and only one pillow case.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

We purchased the Sheet TSV last year and just weren't overly impressed.  I would not consider them super soft. The material isn't rough, it just doesn't feel luxurious when you get into bed.  They seemed thinner than other sheets I purchased and not necessarily the best quality.  We don't even use them any more and its only been 1 year.  

@mimomof4

Can you check to see if they were 400 TC?

@Yes @winimac  They were Tencel 400 TC sheets.  Item H209176

Occasional Contributor

QVC please listen to us!

I totally agree!

My husband and I have had adjustable beds for over 10 years and just love them. We place two Twin XL beds next to each other.  I buy two twin XL sheet sets and sew the top sheets together making one extra large top sheet. That gives us plenty of sheet width, so no more tugging on sheets during the night. Please make luxury sheet in twin XL - even if they don't come in all the colors!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased their last sheet set TSV and I couldn't return it fast enough! The fabric was rough and scratchy, and the hems and edges were unraveled with long threads hanging. They were very poor quality! Buyer beware!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Occasional Contributor

I was wondering where the reviews were.  Today one of the brothers stated they sold 75,000 one year ago.  However, I find it odd that not one review is posted.  It appears that QVC plays with the reviews.  I will not buy a product that has 0 reviews when it's stated that a product flew out the door.

Valued Contributor

They are under different item numbers, and the reviews are shown.