Honored Contributor

Re: Scott Living Tencel Sheet Set TSV

The fabric looks like it could be very comfortably cool. I'm just not liking the color choices.

Respected Contributor

During the morning show today there was a real cute coffee table cover (a western kinda theme vintage look) that I was hoping was in the show. No such luck. Does anyone know if it is a Q item.? I looked but didn'yt find so far. TIA!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

During the morning show today there was a real cute coffee table cover (a western kinda theme vintage look) that I was hoping was in the show. No such luck. Does anyone know if it is a Q item.? I looked but didn'yt find so far. TIA!

What item were they showing when you saw that cover? @silkyk Maybe Someone could see a video of the item and get look at the cover you're talking about. Woman Happy Was it in the video for the Sure Fit  H208971 ?

Honored Contributor

I can't speak to this particular sheet, but we  just bought very similar sheets elsewhere when we bought our new mattress.

They are 60 percent cotton and 30 percent rayon, and they are incredibly soft and cool. As long as you dry them on low for just about 40 minutes (they dry very quickly) and then remove them and use or fold, they should not be particularly wrinkly.

We are very happy with ours. They are white, which is always our preference.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

What item were they showing when you saw that cover? @silkyk Maybe Someone could see a video of the item and get look at the cover you're talking about. Woman Happy Was it in the video for the Sure Fit  H208971 ?

Yup...that's it! Thanks for looking! I should have though of that. Any ideas of where it comes from? I couldn't stop looking at it. Heading over to ebay to look there. Thanks again!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I guess if I had a king size bed I would be excited by the price but not for a full size bed.  I can get a better price elsewhere.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

Yup...that's it! Thanks for looking! I should have though of that. Any ideas of where it comes from? I couldn't stop looking at it. Heading over to ebay to look there. Thanks again!

Sorry, but I don't even know where to start looking for something like that. I've never seen anything like it. It's very unusual. To me it looks like there's a storage chest under that cover Woman Happy @silkyk

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The fabric looks like it could be very comfortably cool. I'm just not liking the color choices.

Me either. I'd try the sheets (have a similar set at similar price from BBB that I love) but won't do those colors. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Me either. I'd try the sheets (have a similar set at similar price from BBB that I love) but won't do those colors. 

I like the Coral and I was tempted, but I don't really need any new sheets unless I just want a new change of pace.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just throwing this out there.  A nice recent find of mine is Macy's 500TC Pima Cotton sheets.  This is currently on sale, closeout sale no less.  There is a nice variety of colors available still.  I got a bright red, gorgeous burnt orange (which is impossible to find in all cotton sheets), a deep purple, royal blue, and a nice neutral cream colored sets on a huge discount a month ago.  I have slept in a few of them already and they are very soft and sateen weave.  They remind me of Northern Nights 700TC with wrinkle defense which I absolutely love.