New Contributor

Scott Living Tencel Sheet Set TSV

What happened to the Scott Living 400TC Hygro Cotton Tencel Sheet Set TSV that was supposed to air on March 14th? It was in the Insider magazine.

Super Contributor

Re: Scott Living Tencel Sheet Set TSV

All I know is Sandra said the Scott brothers couldn't make it, and the bench was a last minute TSV seems like it. Could be the bad storm keeping the brothers away.
Honored Contributor

Sams club has some beautiful resin benches like these. I was tempted to buy the dark espresso one today for my porch.

Contributor

Sandra Bennett announced before introducing Ginger, that the Scott Brothers were not able to get to PA., because of there weather forecast, big Snow Storm.  So that is why they are doing the Converter Bench tonight instead.  Scott Brothers will probably be on when weather permits.  Hope this helps!

New Contributor

Thanks for the info everyone.

Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered from the Insider magazine and got my sheets yesterday.  Haven't inspected them yet, so no opinion.  I got the printed leaves.

Valued Contributor

I was really looking forward to the presentation of the sheets and they are available to purchase with the tsv price.  Debating whether to order sight unseen because Iove the prints.   Since they are available today, guess they won't be a tsv another date???

Contributor

Can you give us an update? How do you like the sheets?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I notice the item is available again.  I had it in my Wish List and it comes up for ordering again instead of saying sold out.  The 11 reviews are mixed, 6 five star and 3 one star and 1 four star and 1 three star.  Will be good to see them when presented to verify colors.

Honored Contributor

@MrsSirHamm

TSV for 6/21 $59.98