Trusted Contributor

Re: Scott Living TSV 3/28/18?

I may get this love the blush color, but like everyone is saying, i dont need 6 washcloths... would be nice to see 1 more bigger towel , or more hand towels... i been spending way to much money in here lol just got the soniccare toothbrush yesterday and i ordered something from temptations last week,, plus i got alot on easy pay that i'm still paying off.... i'll decide later.. lol

Trusted Contributor

I been getting my towels from Sams Club for the past several years.  They are super soft, oversized and hold up well. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not in the market for towels right now but I also don't like this configuration.  I use hand towels more than wash cloths, so this wouldn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

We needed new towels anyway as; were giving our bathrooms each a facelift ( painting, new lighting, tun/shower fixtures, & new vanities). So after seeing them on all day, I went to a few well known department stores & the prices for upscale &/or very good quality was ridiculous. As the brothers said; $20.00 for a bath towel was pretty much the norm~some were even higher.
So, I came back & ordered both the sea glass & Ivory. With bath sheets as well.
A bit of an investment but, we’re empty nesters and don’t get the bathroom traffic we used to get, when the kids were still home.
I’m hoping they are as nice as presented as it will cost to send them back!
Wish me luck!