Honored Contributor

Re: Scott Living Sheets w/Jill Bauer TSV 7/1

[ Edited ]

I would have ordered a sheet set, but none of the colors/patterns will coordinate in our bedroom...not even the solid white, which would stand out like a sore thumb.

I would have liked to have seen a sage, mauve, antique/dusty lavender, or an ivory and taupe. Even the blush pearl wouldn't work...oh well.

Valued Contributor

Susan Louise, I still woke up at 3 am HOT the struggle is real. I felt my DH pulling all the covers LOL 

The sage Palm might go with your room colors ☺️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grand Happy wrote:

Susan Louise, I still woke up at 3 am HOT the struggle is real. I felt my DH pulling all the covers LOL 

The sage Palm might go with your room colors ☺️

@Grand Happy  LOL

As for the palm print sheet set, it won't go with our curtains & matching quilt on the bed...and the walls in entire home are eggshell. I don't decorate with white whatsoever.

This is the set we have in our bedroom...got it at Wayfair about 8 yrs ago and really love it: Smiley Happy

Wayfair - Bauer Red/Beige 100% Cotton 126 TC Reversible Quilt Set by August Grove

Respected Contributor

No Scott Brothers sheets for me! 🚫The quality of the set I received was sub par: Cheap, scratchy fabric, hems weren't sewn properly, and the edges were frayed. Total miss.👎🏻

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I would have ordered a sheet set, but none of the colors/patterns will coordinate in our bedroom...not even the solid white, which would stand out like a sore thumb.

I would have liked to have seen a sage, mauve, antique/dusty lavender, or an ivory and taupe. Even the blush pearl wouldn't work...oh well.

@Susan Louise I would of loved a dusty lavender color sheet.  My bedroom walls are gray with a touch of lavender.

Respected Contributor

So how many people does it take to sell sheets? Three or maybe four? Overkill...maybe Jill will show how to fold them...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I don't understand Jill being involved.  Those guys can sell on their own.

Are these sheets only elasticized on the ends?  That's what it sounds like from the description -- do they stay on the bed as well as those that have elastic all around?

Wondering about the pearl blush color.  Pink or beige?

Trusted Contributor

When I look at the online program guide it says for QVC channel the TSV is Barefoot Dreams for July 1st

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 Me neither, have no idea ... I thought Jill was going to be the host when the brothers weren't able to be there ... guess another adventure, lol.

Respected Contributor

@vickie25 Barefoot Dreams is on July 1st at 1am ET, not 12am ET.