Honored Contributor

Re: Schleppy Berkshire Wearable Blanket

turtle 52!!!

:Your date comment, thanks for the laugh!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Not just cashmere @homedecor1  the rep on with Terri Conn said the white looked like white mink!

White mink? Oh wow, now I've changed my mind. I need that in my life! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

For all of those poking fun at it. I heard a few hours ago that they had sold over 100,000.

From the comments that I have read here. The hosts have obviously gone overboard on the uses for this cape. It's to be used in your home to be kept warm, no more no less. 

Honored Contributor

True that it might be perfect for some people. However, what I find laughable is the way the hosts are hyping it as something fashionable. Be honest and say it's perfect when lounging at home. Don't tell us to add a brooch and wear it to a public event!

Honored Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

I heard the vendor say she has one in her bedroom, one in the living room and one on her dining room chair! Oh come on now, that seems a bit much!!

@speedy girl    She undoubtedly has been supplied with some free.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

They need to just sell it for what it is - a blanket that you wrap up on the sofa with and watch TV. 

Are you insinuating you wouldn't wear it to the opera or the theater or the pumpkin patch or to pick apples? Don't you want to scream "money"? LOL

@staciesmom I fear once out and about in my stylish, fashionable, luxurious Berkshire Mink...err...blanket, umm cape - I might be robbed looking like "money".

Add my Joan Rivers bee brooch, a pair of oversized Joan Boyce sunglasses and per host Terri Conn's suggestion, "a slinky dress and tall boots" and I might be mistaken for a celebrity.

Next comes the paparazzi hounding me when all I wanted was a night at the opera.

Thanks to all the ladies that gave me a good laugh tonight! This thread is "money" ♥️😊 You're all the best!

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr    Just don't get caught up a tree picking apples or your celebrity status will be all over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sooner - I agree with what you said. Too many times I read posts that insult others for liking something, when they could phrase it differently.

IMO the humor in what the various hosts said is OK to discuss as long as it's not derisive humor.

I didn't get this because I already have a Koolabura one that stays on the couch for me to wrap up in. I don't wear that out of the house, but I don't wear joggers or pajamas out either. I will change. 

However late this afternoon DD saw it on her phone and ordered the "Tiffany blue" one to keep at work and  wear when she gets cold.

I can see some ladies wearing this out to a nice restaurant if they wish. It's all about how you feel wearing something. I wouldn't want to see someone wearing this out with shorts and a T-shirt, but if someone walked in with it over pants, a dress, a skirt, etc. I probably would think she was a stylish woman who was comfortable with what she was wearing. And I would think she'd be warm enough. So many restaurants are cold! If you are confident in how you're dressed, you probably look great!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This thread and the posts gave me wonderful laughs!

To those who bought it I'm sure you have a "practical" use but I think the funniest thing I saw today when the host I think Terri Conn was going on & on about all the places you could wear this beautiful cape and she had it on inside out🤣🤣

Some producer must have told her because she casually removed and put back on..maybe it's reversible if you cut the tag out🙃

Super Contributor

I hope some of you never get cold this winter.