Honored Contributor

Re: Schleppy Berkshire Wearable Blanket

If anyone could sell it, that would be Leah.  And, all hands on deck: even Sharon Hanby-Robie!

Honored Contributor

its not for me, but i can totally see this at football games to keep you warm (no different than keeping a blanket wrapped around you), laying on the sofa, or keeping it in the car for emergencies. i am sure there would be other uses. it definitely looks warm. if you want to save some energy, turn the heat down and throw this on around the house. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

As of now they've sold 60,000+.

Generally, that has all the makings of an extremely successful TSV.

Of course,  we don't know how many they ordered.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols  You made me LOL.

Many others of you made me LOL too once I got through all the postings.Cat LOL

Super Contributor

It occurred to Jennifer C that this would be great as a Christmas tree skirt as she demonstrated by draping it around the base of a nearby clothing rack.  

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50  I'm sure the producer or somebody was in her ear telling her what to say.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I bought a few for friends. Two of them are going through medical issues and could use something warm. I will write a note to go with it and a few other items to go in a get well soon basket. The other one is for my 95 year old aunt that is always complaining about the heat/ac.  Funny thing about her...she controls her heat/ac but still fusses! I guess that is a life of 95 year old!

Super Contributor

When the guest presenter commented you can even cook 👩‍🍳 wearing that…. I definitely had my mouth open after that comment…“ WHAT “
If you spend your days in bed or a chair this might work
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

The definition for Schleppy is: slovenly, dowdy, or run-down; frumpy. I would say that rag meets the definition. Also, don't get anywhere near your gas range or a lit candle. I guess it would work if you're just sitting in your lounger fighting the flu or a head cold, but I'd still rather just put on a cardigan.

@Sweet Kitties   There are 70,000+ people who liked it enough to buy it.  I can see it as a great gift item for the person who has everything.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps you're hurting someone's feelings with your tactless analysis?  Hopefully, they're savvy enough to consider the source.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Not for me, either. I am so sick of the all the cozy. Enough already.