Contributor

Re: Santa’s Best pixel tree

Not a fan, looks more like Vegas than Christmas. 

Valued Contributor

No way would I pay that much for a yard decoration. Where I live it would get stolen. Even if not too much money for my humble means.

Respected Contributor

I was watching At Home With David last night and they must not have had the sales they expected because he even mentioned the price.  He told about his childhood and his memories and that this tree would instill memories for our children, etc. etc.  He went on for several minutes.

It looked to me like a desparate push to sell those trees.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Too expensive for me but I wouldn't buy it anyway.  I had a Santa's Best Christmas tree and it lasted one year. 

--------------

Actually that is what I was thinking as I watched the presentation!!  There are so many negative comments about Santa's Best trees, I would be very wary about this decoration...so many details to go wrong on this pixel tree

Honored Contributor

That is just not my taste in holiday decor. I prefer simple, clear lights that are on constantly.  All that color and moving looked borderline gaudy to me and migraine inducing.  

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

Too expensive for me but I wouldn't buy it anyway.  I had a Santa's Best Christmas tree and it lasted one year. 

--------------

Actually that is what I was thinking as I watched the presentation!!  There are so many negative comments about Santa's Best trees, I would be very wary about this decoration...so many details to go wrong on this pixel tree

Cant comment on the quality of this particular item but Ive owned a small Santas Best tree for over 15 years and it is still working good as new.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops-- Moving is the best cure for over-spending on QVC!!

New Contributor

Husband set up the 7' tree yesterday, started it @6pm, by 10pm when we came back home only 6 of 24 strands were lighted - broke in less than 4 hours. Electronics that cycle it the lights quickly failed. Returning it.

Re: Santa’s Best pixel tree Quit Working

I purchaed when first offered for 6 easy payments the 7 ft tree. I knoew it was a little expesive but with the on air extra warranty I was sold because very unique product. I decorate outside every year where the house looks like a small airport and was pleased to add this to the arsenal. I wired the tree on top of roof next to animated Mr and Mrs Claus. The tree worked beautiffully for a wek and now will work for 30 minutes and gets stuck on white lights and wont change even by remote. Very disappointed. and still have 3 payments to go.I will also be returning. By the way, I was also surprised how one added the extra warranty. There is no website to go to but rather a postage stamp sized postcard to send in to Santas best to register. Looks like it could easily be lost or smeared so illegible when arrives to Santas Best. This is the most disappointing purchase I have ever made thru QVC.

Respected Contributor

NOT a fan of fake trees but if I was going to purchase one, it would def be from Balsam.