Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Wireless Headphones

@Mz iMac

I imagine you are right! Now, does your set-up work for you?

@Annabellethecat66

That is a very heart-warming story! ❤️❤️❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I wonder how you can check and make sure the call has been disconnected other than making sure they 'kiss' by the magnetic thing?

What appeals to me is not having to drag my phone around the house 24/7.  I figure it can't be too far away, but I've stuck the thing in one of those Lori things from Shark Tank before.  Not everything has pockets.

I wear old clothes the minute I walk in the door.  The clothes and tons of jewelry (I look like Mr T when I leave the house) starts coming off even coming up the driveway.

Sounds like I'm exaggerating...I'm not!  Ha! but I need it kinda close.

Wanna bet money I send back my set of these things?  I'll probably give them to the neighbor kid.  I know what a ding bat I am and I'll guarantee you I will have someone saying, (yelling), "Hang up the phone".  Ha!  Stay tuned!

I have so many ear phones you wouldn't believe it.  I have the wireless Jam Ultra ear buds (now those are really neat), I have the Bose big wireless ones and the Beats wireless big one's.

My daughter gave me her wired ear things to use on the plane because you aren't supposed to carry on the battery things.  I never used any of the things!

We shall see (see how I'm getting worked up over these dumb things).  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mz iMac

I imagine you are right! Now, does your set-up work for you?

@LTT1

YUP!  I also can "talk" (voice command) to my car to tell it turn something on/off, play somthing, etc. and it answers back!!!!

Default "female" voice.  I set it to a male voice.  It calls me "mistress." Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

😮 it MINDS you!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

He betta if he wants a full tank! whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I bought them on easy pay. Figure I’ll try them till the end of January and it’ll only cost me $6.95 to send back. Thinking of getting the iPhone 8 Plus and don’t want to carry it around the house so I’ll try these.  

Valued Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I bought them on easy pay. Figure I’ll try them till the end of January and it’ll only cost me $6.95 to send back. Thinking of getting the iPhone 8 Plus and don’t want to carry it around the house so I’ll try these.  

I have the 8 Plus and that is a good thing to have if you get it as it is heavier than the other plus phones.  I ordered the TSV and will keep the gold for myself and the other one goes to a family member. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely use this feature in the car anymore.  I had to repeat myself so many times I gave up.

Respected Contributor

I hope they work. They had pretty good reviews until mine (and probably everyone else’s) shipped, then the negative reviews started coming in.  Ordered on easy pay and I have till the end of January to send back so we will see. Now BJ’s has them for the same as the TSV with no shipping but both pair are black.  

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

I hope they work. They had pretty good reviews until mine (and probably everyone else’s) shipped, then the negative reviews started coming in.  Ordered on easy pay and I have till the end of January to send back so we will see. Now BJ’s has them for the same as the TSV with no shipping but both pair are black.  

@Valstybaby, how are you liking them so far?  Hubby likes his, although he says the volume is not as good as the Jam ones, but he also likes that he's not as likely to lose them.  I haven't tried them out yet, but I'll probably mostly use them for watching stuff on my tablet.  I don't think my phone will work with them until I upgrade since I'm still on Android 4.4.