Respected Contributor

Do any of you use her line? I'm in the market for something like this. The features in the wheeled bag look smart, thoughtfully designed. I also need that tote! My bigger Lug totes don't have enough structure. And I don't care for backpacks.

Thoughts?

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Re: Samantha Brown luggage TS

I do not have any experience with that line but I think it looks like pretty nice carry-on!  If I were to buy it I would get the olive camo as it would go with my olive camo Ranger2 by Lug. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coconut1818 wrote:

I do not have any experience with that line but I think it looks like pretty nice carry-on!  If I were to buy it I would get the olive camo as it would go with my olive camo Ranger2 by Lug. 

That would be perfect with your Ranger. I have a Ranger in Ocean Blue and one in Tropical Multi. I currently have the TS in my cart in the blue leopard. I like lots of thing about this set. One nice touch is the pocket on the back of the tote for your travel documents. No frantic rummaging for them. 

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Do any of you use her line? I'm in the market for something like this. The features in the wheeled bag look smart, thoughtfully designed. I also need that tote! My bigger Lug totes don't have enough structure. And I don't care for backpacks.

Thoughts?

I have a few versions of her hard luggage.  It's well made and I've been using it for years.  I also have the packing cubes that are fabulous.  I think she puts a lot of thought into what makes for good luggage and how to get the most inside but stay organized.  I really like this new soft sided version, but I really don't need it Woman Wink

Super Contributor

I bought some of her luggage and packing bags and backpack a couple of years ago. I really like them. They are very well made and hold alot. The wheels turn good. I have only used them maybe 3 times, but I am happy with them.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, bought a few of her items  many yrs ago which I still  use . Loved her Travel show .

Honored Contributor

I've never bought any of her luggage mainly because I'm a big fan of Travelpro.  And I have packing cubes that I bought years ago in TJMaxx for under $20.

In addition, I hate the fact that her name is displayed prominently on her items.  So although I sometimes watch the presentations, have not/will not purchase.

Respected Contributor

I use cheap packing cubes, Amazon basics or something like that. They work just fine. I don’t care about her name being on the bags. Doesn’t bother me.

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

That would be perfect with your Ranger. I have a Ranger in Ocean Blue and one in Tropical Multi. I currently have the TS in my cart in the blue leopard. I like lots of thing about this set. One nice touch is the pocket on the back of the tote for your travel documents. No frantic rummaging for them. 

Yes!!!  The travel doc pocket is great.  It's on one of the bags I have and it's great when travelling by train, which I do often.  I believe the packing cubes came with the set I purchased a few years ago, but totally worth it, if you already have some, even better Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Three years ago I flew on  Southwest and the carry-on limit was 21 inches.  This bag is 22.  THings may have changed but it's important to check with each airline.  They differ. Good price for both pieces but travel cubes can be had a Marshall's or TJMaxx.  They do work well.