Contributor

Re: SUNDAY TSV...10/30/16...KINDLE FIRE

You really do get what you pay for when it comes to anything electronic. I think this TSV could be all that some of us would need or like but it is the lower end product & imho the Fire HD 8 is a fabulous device for not a lot more money.  It is what I'm getting my husband for Christmas simply because it has a superior camera as well as being a great size...not too small, not too large. Because of the screen resolution it will also be a beautiful display perhaps almost as good as my ipad air 2 which cost way more than the Fire HD 8. As far as which device to choose it really is about what you are willing to spend to get what you want. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered for my twin 6 yr old grandchildren.  What color is the case?  Descripton states clear, but, it looks gray on air.  Is it a gel case?  I also order the 3 yr extended warranty for drop and spill. 

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

I was investigating this TSV for two grand nephews, but discovered they already had better. The price was good, for Fires for young children. 

I went to Amazon for more research and ended up buying myself the new 8" HD. It arrives today. I wanted it strictly for its Amazon infrastructure, to watch Prime videos, play Underground free games, etc. I may well do some side-loading of a few apps.

I already have an iPad and know this isn't one, as far as specs; just wanted to play with the built-in Amazon infrastructure. We shall see.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all