Occasional Contributor

STOP telling people to over eat!

Renee!!! - STOP!!! Telling people to over eat just because you think it will sell more pants today. The grossly huge amount you are suggesting people eat cannot and will not be fixed just by wearing a pair of your pants. Please, please, please STOP it!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: STOP telling people to over eat!

Unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, that’s gross. 

Respected Contributor

Too funny.

Honored Contributor

Not sure who the OP is talking about since I rarely watch but does anyone take anything the hosts or vendors say seriously????  I hope not!!!

Respected Contributor

@RAG: I think most of us can determine for ourselves how much food we eat. So, it shouldn't matter what anyone else says.

Honored Contributor

@RAG wrote:

Renee!!! - STOP!!! Telling people to over eat just because you think it will sell more pants today. The grossly huge amount you are suggesting people eat cannot and will not be fixed just by wearing a pair of your pants. Please, please, please STOP it!!!

STOP yelling.  I'm gonna use my head and eat according to what I feel is appropriate for me, as I am sure others will.  I highly doubt someone would stuff their bodies with food beyond what they can handle just cuz Renee said to.  I don't watch her because I find everything gross about her.

Honored Contributor

Oh, chill out.  I'm sure no one ever over ate because a lady selling stretch pants told them too.....LOL   

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC that much anymore. I do know who Renee is, and she is not one of my favorites, however I think everyone should mind their business when it comes to anyone's weight. The way overweight people are treated in this country is a crime. People say what they want under the guise of helping them, which is outrageous.

I know I went a little off topic, but please OP I'm sure you have enough issues of your own as we all do, don't worry about anybody's weight! 

Trusted Contributor

She gets hung up on repeating little catch phrases.