Respected Contributor

I don't wear leggings.  If I did, they are way too expensive for me. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 they did offer a brown but it must have sold out.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@sunshine45 they did offer a brown but it must have sold out.

thanks @makena

i must have missed them......they must have sold out much earlier.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: SPANX~~~~Anyone buying

[ Edited ]

I saw them when they aired at midnight and I'm pretty sure they had brown ... unless I was dreaming Smiley Happy  They must have sold out.

Contributor

Bought a pair in every color! Yes, there are certainly cheaper leggings on the market, but the Spanx actually hold up AND hold ME up! They provide just enough shaping without being uncomfortable and give me the backside of a 17 year old girl! What's not to love? The camo options shake up the boring plain leggings without being juvenile and tacky. Of course not everyone is going to look good in leggings....or anything else for that matter. A certain fashion may not suit your figure, sense of fashion, or life style, but it's simple enough to wear something else. For myself, I absolutely love the comfort, versatility, and ease of leggings, and Spanx makes excellent quality ones. Looking forward to adding to my arsenal.

Frequent Contributor

@Tantrum well said!!!

I can't wait to try them.  I ordered a pair of the black and black camo. 

Honored Contributor

This is another one of the topics here at the Q boards that appears overandoverandoverandoverandover.

Fact is, people who like them and wear them think they look fabulous in them and don't care whether that's the truth or fiction.

The discussion is similar to the "I don't look nearly as old as I really am", "I look much younger/older if I dye/don't dye my hair", etcetcetcetcetc conversations.

New posters think such topics are freshnewlivelyfascinating. As an old poster, I'm thinking not so much.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

I saw them when they aired at midnight and I'm pretty sure they had brown ... unless I was dreaming Smiley Happy  They must have sold out.

They did have brown, you weren't dreaming. LOL  They were sold out already when they presented them yesterday morning during Jayne's and Pat's show. 

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

This is another one of the topics here at the Q boards that appears overandoverandoverandoverandover.

Fact is, people who like them and wear them think they look fabulous in them and don't care whether that's the truth or fiction.

The discussion is similar to the "I don't look nearly as old as I really am", "I look much younger/older if I dye/don't dye my hair", etcetcetcetcetc conversations.

New posters think such topics are freshnewlivelyfascinating. As an old poster, I'm thinking not so much.

Re the topic "I don't look nearly as old as I really am..." makes me laugh because no one ever thinks they look their age.  No one!!  It's really an interesting phenomenon because people really think this!!  Yet people looking at these people can gauge their age pretty well... Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@makena wrote:

They did have brown, you weren't dreaming. LOL  They were sold out already when they presented them yesterday morning during Jayne's and Pat's show. 

@Lipstickdiva thank you.  I would hate to give someone the incorrect information.  Sometimes I wonder about my memory -- getting at that age.