Super Contributor

Re: SNAIL SECRETION IN SKINCARE??????

This again!

Super Contributor

Anyone know where I might get a trial size of this cream? I've been wanting to try it, but

haven't found any deluxe samples to purchase.

Super Contributor

If you eat a steak you have bovine muscle and fat in your intestines. That is alot more intimate than snail slime on your skin. At least the snail wasn't slaughtered for your benefit.

Honored Contributor

Crema De Caracol sold on amazon. Also, do an ebay search for Caracol Cream, very low prices there.

Honored Contributor

I always giggle when I see a thread about this. I love my snail slime IT product!
Regular Contributor

Wait till you read ""The Food Babe Way"" and see the ingredients that are hidden in our processed foods! It'll knock your socks off.

Trusted Contributor

Hate to admit it but I can't get past the snail secretion. I ordered an It Cosmetics TSV several months ago which included the CC cream foundation, CC under eye concealer etc. I wasted my money because I put it on my face once and when I saw the ingredients I just can't wear it.

Honored Contributor

Danielle, if it grosses you out, don't use it. I am usually very open-minded but I must admit that it sounds disgusting. Like using sweat or mucous from the nose. It's just the thoughts the term for it evokes in me by association with those other slimy things. I always get grossed out when I hear about dung used in bricks for housing in foreign countries. When we buy a piece of cow muscle in the grocery store, the appearance of the item, in a container, with no live animal nearby, has the effect of distancing what we are eating from what it actually is. Somethings are just a turn off. My friend always tells me she would rather not know about ingredients. I told her about carmine, I think, a red coloring used in juices which is made from ground up beetles. Eww.