Honored Contributor

Re: SKETCHERS TSV 2/23 Go Walk

I have a pair of go walks...and yes they are comfortable, but they offer no support to your foot at all.  I find when i wear them, my foot seems to slip to the side  and and I have almost twisted my ankle swveal times walking in them. They just do not support your foot in any way.

Frequent Contributor

I agree about narrow sizes being offered. I ordered black hope they aren't too wide. Although in the summer my feet swell a bit.

Take ubrage to the comment that someone in housekeeping stole her shoes! Thanks for keeping the myth goiing that all housekeepers are low life  lazy thieves. I have been in housekeeping at a hospital for about 20 years. I assure you there are many honest hardworking housekeepers from good families. I'm one of them. Stop the sterotype!

Contributor

Absolutely love Skechers Go Walks....have many pairs.  My problem is the fact that there is no elastic goring and I basically need a tie or something like a boat shoe that can be adjusted.

I also see that there are already 6 two star ratings that are not available...What's with that??

Already returned the Clark's TSV from earlier in the week and don't want to take a chance on this one even though I am sure it will be quite comfy !!!!  NEED NARROWS !!!!

Respected Contributor

@pianobabe159wrote:

Absolutely love Skechers Go Walks....have many pairs.  My problem is the fact that there is no elastic goring and I basically need a tie or something like a boat shoe that can be adjusted.

I also see that there are already 6 two star ratings that are not available...What's with that??

Already returned the Clark's TSV from earlier in the week and don't want to take a chance on this one even though I am sure it will be quite comfy !!!!  NEED NARROWS !!!!

Where did you find reviews for the TSV? I don't see any (good or bad). Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

I have a pair of go walks...and yes they are comfortable, but they offer no support to your foot at all.  I find when i wear them, my foot seems to slip to the side  and and I have almost twisted my ankle swveal times walking in them. They just do not support your foot in any way.

My Go Walks do the same thing.  Not at first, but after they are worn for a while.  They stretch out of shape too and the padding inside gets flat and hard.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the 5th gen in taupe on amazonsmile - was waitlisted on Q. (For some reason QVC runs out of 6.5 real fast.)  Very good reviews there. Appears just about the same design so assume these shoes will have good reviews, too.

So, ordered the lavender here - going out of the box on this one!!!  But live in sketchers all summer and lots in winter, too!

Honored Contributor

Shoes dot com has many good reviews for this shoe, too.

Honored Contributor

@Carmiewrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

My Go Walks do the same thing.  Not at first, but after they are worn for a while.  They stretch out of shape too and the padding inside gets flat and hard.

@Carmie  YES! Exactly as you stated. They did stretch out...also causing my foot to slide, and fall to the side where my ankle turned.

Honored Contributor

do not like the colors!  SO BORING!  No narrows.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@avid shopperwrote:

They stated that this shoe is designed with customer inputs taken into account.   But they don't really take our comments into account at all.  1) no color matched soles. 2) no arch support. 3) no narrow widths. I also am not liking the new sole design, I loved the previous design with what I called "marshmallows". They probably would say this design is an improvement.

I do love Skechers and have many pairs but this one is not anything special, for me. 

ITA

I do not want more white soles.  I wish they'd had a pretty turq or pink.  The colors are so boring.  I was, to be honest, super surpirsed in this boring, mundane tsv.  

I do like Sketchers.  This is NOTHING special.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"