Honored Contributor

Re: SKETCHERS TSV 2/23 Go Walk

The BIG BRIGHT WHITE soles on slip-on shoes are the biggest thing going on right now.  Just a very casual sporty look that updates an otherwise older outfit. 

I just got an email saying QCard holders can take 5 EPs...makes me want to buy those lavender Skechers after all. I happen to like the white soles. That's what makes them modern.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I love this style as a backdoor shoe.  I ordered the lavendar - I think it is pretty neutral and will look cute with shorts, jeans, etc.  Easy on, easy off.  Not the best for arch support, but if I need support for a long walk, etc. I would not go for these.

Respected Contributor

I am a huge skechers fan. I have narrow feet and this style fits me just fine.

I don't have any with this new footbed yet. I like the idea of getting rid of the circular pods on the sole. They did collect rocks.

I prefer the white soles and I'm thinking seriously about the lavender.

Super Contributor

love the go walk boots - the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Hopefully these won’t slip on my narrow heels- if they do back they go
Trusted Contributor

I need a narrow width. Sketchers doesn't make narrows. In fact, most shoe companies don't make narrows. It is so depressing. I can't order shoes from the Q.

Honored Contributor

@tg-indy  They run true to size.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I thought I was going to get the lavendar when I got the pre email. But I ended up getting the taupe.

I have 2 of the Skechers boots with that sole, and they are so comfortable.

Hoping these will be good as well.

Super Contributor

I have at least 5 pair of Sketchers most are  neutral in color. So this time I ordered the lavender I think they’re really cute can’t wait to get them. 

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

The all white might make a nice shoe for nurses.

These aren't my style and I personally don't find Go Walks to be that comfortable.  They actually cause my feet to slide inwards in the shoe.

My husband, who already has feet that turn inwards, always bought a new pair of Skechers fisherman sandals every spring.  Last year they decided to put that stupid cushioned foot bed in them and now he cannot wear them because they cause his feet to slide inward, just like mine. 

I found the same thing LD, I thought I was the only one who didn't "get" the sketchers comfort.  My foot never turned in with any other shoe and I was thinking, "how could these be comfortable to walk in?".  Although I do have a Sketchers sneaker that I picked up at Marshall's last year, very, very comfortable.  I don't know if it's a Go Walk but my feet are straight in these LOL. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered a one time only last week, and it just arrived. I wear a wide width shoe, however these are HUGE, I am walking right out of them! Tried to cancel the  tsv which I ordered at midnight...of course they are already on their way, and I am unalbe to cancel...I may have well have thrown $15. in the trash......hate the shipping, and will be looking at other sites. Guess that is it for me with sketchers.............