Honored Contributor

Re: SKECHERS TSV on 6/18

[ Edited ]

Did anyone notice, this is the same TSV scheduled for July 7th?  Was there a mix up?  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Did anyone notice, this are the same TSV scheduled for July 7th?  Was there a mix up?  

I noticed it. According to the Insider, today's TSV was supposed to be LOGO. Someone mentioned earlier that July 7th will be Vionic. @JeanLouiseFinch

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Did anyone notice, this are the same TSV scheduled for July 7th?  Was there a mix up?  

I noticed it. According to the Insider, today's TSV was supposed to be LOGO. Someone mentioned earlier that July 7th will be Vionic. @JeanLouiseFinch

Thanks, @SilleeMee.  So much for being able to rely on THEIR Insider publication.  

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they recalled the Vionics that were to be the June 12 TSV? I saw some reviews the straps were too high for thongs, but it's possible those customers bought their regular size and didn't size down. 

I like today's fall colors in the Skechers TSV. I need to shop ahead, myself. I've already bought enough for spring and summer from earlier TSVs. I like the plum and navy.

Contributor

Boo Skechers....once again, no size 12's.

Honored Contributor

Re: SKECHERS TSV on 6/18

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have read reviews from users of Skechers shoes that the soul of the shoe wears out quickly if you use them for daily walks etc.  This makes me not want to purchase as I would want them for my daily one hour walks.

@SeaMaiden, I exercise walk three miles at a fast clip almost every day. I buy shoes that can handle that and wear them only for those walks.

I don't know about the TSV, but I would leery that it might not be supportive enough for that kind of walking.

On the other hand, I love my Skechers lace-up boat shoes for everything else.

For me, they are not.  I bought a pair a few years back thinking they would be my walking shoe when I walked by dog.  They did not offer enough support at all.  I recently was watching a presentation of a Skechers shoe that had these bungee laces and the rep did say that they weren't made for heavy exercising, you needed a tie lace shoe for that.