Esteemed Contributor

SIZE OPTIONS ON TSV'S PLEASE!

I'm tempted by today's Philosophy tsv.  However, these sizes are ridiculous, imho.

I heard it stated that it's just the right size - wrong! Maybe for a family of ten would use it up.   I got the previous super-size on A/D and have postponed my next shipment.  I'm one person - you can only use so much or you'd have bubbles foaming up all over the shower!  Plus, I'd prefer less cumbersome sizes in my shower.

I like variety and don't want to store half-used containers of various scents in my closet.  Plus, smaller sizes would be used up sooner and I'd have fresh product all the time.

When QVC sells food products, they offer varying quantities.  I'd be grateful to have various sizes offered in beauty products also.

Also, by giving us sizing choices, it's much easier to return should it be a scent we just cannot stand, also, less costly to try a new configuration.

Perhaps, I'm in the minority.  What are your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: SIZE OPTIONS ON TSV'S PLEASE!

@eddyandme wrote:

I'm tempted by today's Philosophy tsv.  However, these sizes are ridiculous, imho.

I heard it stated that it's just the right size - wrong! Maybe for a family of ten would use it up.   I got the previous super-size on A/D and have postponed my next shipment.  I'm one person - you can only use so much or you'd have bubbles foaming up all over the shower!  Plus, I'd prefer less cumbersome sizes in my shower.

I like variety and don't want to store half-used containers of various scents in my closet.  Plus, smaller sizes would be used up sooner and I'd have fresh product all the time.

When QVC sells food products, they offer varying quantities.  I'd be grateful to have various sizes offered in beauty products also.

Also, by giving us sizing choices, it's much easier to return should it be a scent we just cannot stand, also, less costly to try a new configuration.

Perhaps, I'm in the minority.  What are your thoughts?

I think the "sell" is easy on the giant sizes, but I understand your side too

Respected Contributor

I'm all about saving money.  I'd rather get a good buy on a large size, and use it for two years if it lasts that long, than spend a fortune on small sizes that I have to keep replacing.  

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme Do like I do. I keep a smaller size in the shower and fill it when I need more. Same thing with Wen.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I would have loved to try one of the new scents, but I have plenty of shower gels and I do not wish to add that much quantity to the mix. I am like you. I prefer variety and get bored fairly quickly with scents. Philosophy could have offered options. This large size for people who have multiple family members who will utilize 80 oz.  and a smaller size for people like myself.

Respected Contributor

I would have preferred the 32 ounce shower gel with the soufflé and mist in the $50 range.

Respected Contributor

I do not like buying the "jumbo" sizes of anything. I am one person. especially something like a face wash. would take forever to use. and i get bored with the same scent. 

i want to change things up.  I love, love, love, sample sizes of stuff. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer the smaller bottles.  TSV would have been perfect minus the big bottle.  Would have liked to try the coconut, but it would take too long to use the big one.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme  I agree, way too much shower gel for those who are single.  I like to try different scents and do not want one huge shower gel that will last all year.  I actually have a large size of vanilla coconut shower gel I purchased last summer and its only half gone.  Also, it is awful big to keep in a small shower.  I am passing for this reason.  Wish they sold the spritz separately as I would have purchased it.

Super Contributor

I also wish they'd offer more spritzes . They're especially great in the Summertime.