Respected Contributor

Who's in? I like liquid knit and have many pieces. But I don't need another dress. If I were ordering, it would be the red polka dot. That style is fairly flattering on me. Although I don't love the sleeve length. I'm watching the midnight presentation. After a few minutes I muted the tv. 😉 The dress fits everyone well, no cling.

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

Re: SG fit and flare tsv dress

[ Edited ]

I had scores of those dresses back in the day.  My weight weight up and down and up again and I kept buying those dresses.  They were perfect for work with a blazer or a cardigan. But I'm not buying one now.  Been there, done that.  

Esteemed Contributor

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!! another Susan Graver TSV!!!!!!
Regular Contributor

The length of this dress made it a no-go for me. I need at least midi, but prefer maxi. At or above the knees I just cannot do. Nobody but nobody wants to see my crepey inner thighs, my baggy knees or my roadmap veins. 

Super Contributor

I love Susan’s liquid knit and the problem is I can never decide on a color so I got 5 out of 6 colors because if I don’t I know I’m gonna regret it. I think the price is great and I got free shipping. The only one I didn’t get is the tropical one.
Trusted Contributor

An elbow sleeve is my least favorite sleeve length, so it's a no for that reason. 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

While I know several women who wear this style of dress with a blazer and look great, to me it looks like a dress out of "Mama's Family".

Honored Contributor

cute, price isn't crazy

I prefer an elbow sleeve to that awful cap sleeve

Honored Contributor

I like them.  I got the black dress. I don't own any black dresses.  I have few dresses, not many.  I own more skirts then dresses.  But I want to go back to wearing them.  I also got the cropped cardigan. I got petite.  I love short above the knees dresses.  I have pretty good legs and good knees.  When I buy the midi, I get it shortened.  The tall models are mostly above the knee, but not when I get them. So I either hem them or get them done.