Valued Contributor

Re: SG Upcoming TSV Waterproof Anorak Jacket

I ordered red. It's the perfect jacket for spring and summer, especially when traveling.  

Honored Contributor

All I had to do is ask myself how often would I actually use it...

We have a single umbrella and haven't used it once in 20 yrs.

So the answer is an easy no on purchasing.

Valued Contributor

I already have a great rain jacket, but my DH has one I would rather have with a zip out lining that keeps him warm on cooler rainy days.  Next time . . . .

Contributor

Called customer service and had a price adjustment on the shipping...I am sure they won't do it automatically for those that ordered early... you will need to call.

Honored Contributor

I think it’s a cute jacket. I like the red, but I wish it was a bit longer in the front. Not really liking the high low hem. I really don’t need another rain jacket. I already have a lightweight black trench and a bright blue rain slicker. Both have hoods and work for rain. 

Respected Contributor

I like it, especially the one with pink flowers. But I have a bright yellow one that my kids decided I needed so they could keep an eye on mom.

Honored Contributor

I like some of the prints. Except that you can see the inside of the hood where it's not printed...that part should have been lined with something to hide it. 

Trusted Contributor

I also just looked at my order and I was charged 5.50 shipping.

I just called customer service.  I was told that because my order was too far in the shipping process she could not refund the money right now.

But she noted the account and I am to call back once the item is shipped to get the funds.

I have to remind myself to call back.

2.00 won't make me rich but if I wanted to purchase an item, right here on the Q and I was 2.00 short....guess what....they would not send me the item.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Seriously 2 hours of Susan Graver and a new show starts with SG again! Enough already, don't they have other deals they can present!

The TSV's have taken over, the same with the potstickers yesterday -- all day long 

Honored Contributor

Short jackets are absolutely useless to me when it's raining, and I have several jackets that fold up into it's own pocket.