Honored Contributor

Re: SG Upcoming TSV Waterproof Anorak Jacket

I have a similar jacket made by Jones NY and I really like it. In fact it is in the same red flowered print that Susan was wearing for much of her show this morning

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Not only are most of her jackets too short, & I’m only 5’3”, but one I bought about 2 years ago wasn’t even water resistant.  Useless.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t think the jacket is that short. It sure didn’t look short on Katia who is 5”10
Esteemed Contributor

This jacket has a lot of style. It’s just not a rain javkety
Valued Contributor

I just saw her unable to unzip it out of the pocket! What a joke & $5.50 got s & h??? Inlarge all colors are left!

Valued Contributor

I thought the jacket looked really too long on Susan. I can find that type of jacket anywhere. It's just not worth it to me.

Valued Contributor

When I purchase something now I consider the s & h & possible return fees. I do have certain tall clothing that is not easy to find where I live. Most of the time I know my size & I get what I expected. I have found the size charts to be off on many items lately. Then if you try to exchange the item is sold out!