Respected Contributor

Sorry but 2 turtlenecks in UGLY prints?!?!?!  Susan, you have so many nice items.  WHY this choice for a TSV???

Honored Contributor

I'm sure not everyone thinks they are ugly.... I don't.  I'm just one of the few out here that  doesn't care for the fabric.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I like the fabric, the long sleeves and the neckline ... and two of the prints.  So, I bought them!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of liquid knit because it makes me sweat and doesn't breathe like cotton. However, I do like two of the prints and was considering purchasing them. But I see that it has a 1 star review, but when you click on the item, the review disappears. I wonder why? I'm tired of buying items that I have to return - due to the high shipping costs and wanted to see a review first. It doesn't seem fair to block the review. If it was a 5 star review, would it have been blocked? 

Honored Contributor

Bad enough the prints are unattractive and the material awful.... Susan  all day long is  the  deal breaker ..... Smiley Sad 

She is really repeating all her old sayings OVER AND OVER AND OVER again..... like a broken record.   

Super Contributor

I am a fan of liquid knit, and I like most of the prints. . . . however, I cannot tolerate wearing a turtleneck - not even a mockneck - because I just get too hot. Shame, 'cause I would have ordered had they not been turtlenecks.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

I wear prints, I wear liquid knit, I like several of these patterns  -  and I have close to zero interest in turtlenecks in any fabric.  It's still going to be 80+ here in southern Florida today -  I'll carry a light sweater with me when I go to the market later, but imagining something around my neck -  nope.

It's not even just a QVC thing -  if I do want something to wear now that I didn't buy last spring or summer, the best places to shop are local stores that concentrate on southern temps and styles. Or maybe a thrift shop.

Esteemed Contributor

I like some of the prints; however, as I get older, I don't like anything around my neck.  It is a pass for me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Sorry but 2 turtlenecks in UGLY prints?!?!?!  Susan, you have so many nice items.  WHY this choice for a TSV???

I sooo agree with you honeybuns. These prints are just plain ugly. Not flattering in the least. Who wants to walk around looking like a couch or wallpaper or who knows what? Susan really is out of her league when it comes to prints. She just doesn't do it right imo. It isn't that great of a value either, which is what I thought a TSV is suppose to be. These tops don't do it on any level.

Valued Contributor

I like liquid knit and I wear turtlenecks. I would have purchased this set if it was two solid colors. I like some of the prints but I feel they are too bold for me. I think it’s a good value = 2 turtlenecks for $25 each. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"