Respected Contributor

Re: SG TSV within next week?

The tweed is nice looking, something  a little different.

Yep, probably getting it... I do like the other cardigans of hers I have in that fabric.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

I was interested because this would be something different for me, and it comes in petite.  Dusters are normally too long for my comfort at 5'4".  I like the tweed from a distance, but I don't like the colors up close.  Not a big fan of the other selections -- possibly the stripe, but not sure.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

The tweed is nice looking, something  a little different.

Yep, probably getting it... I do like the other cardigans of hers I have in that fabric.

@CAMOGIRL 

Is the fabric kind of a textured liquid knit or is it something different? 

Offering petites is good for me. I’m kind of sort of interested in the stripe and paisley ones. I like tweed but I don’t really see tweed; I see plaid.

Honored Contributor

The tweed is growing on me despite looking plaid!

Honored Contributor

I don’t like colors or prints, and absolutely no use for the tank, and won’t wear a mock neck short sleeve top.

I do like dusters and have quite a few of them.
Regular Contributor

Boy is it dreadful!!!  And listening to Susan is enough to drive anyone crazy....plus Jane T repeating over & over how the “price will go away at the end of the day.”  As far as I’m concerned, it should GO AWAY NOW!

Respected Contributor

All I see are long tunics and dusters. I am slim short with stumpy legs, and these look ridiculous on me!  Need some Variety please... we don’t all have the same body type! 

Respected Contributor

For the most part, I don't like her fabrics.  I especially do not like dusters and frankly don't see them in the stores where I shop.  Even though I am tall, they just don't look good on me.  Easy pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 

No, not liquid knit, different, The outside is textured and  the inside is slinky.

Stretchy fabric, you can stretch it and see the solid color that is the inside color.  Never had anything like this, I do like the fabric - not lightweight but not heavy, kind of bouncy.

Does this helps some?

Obviously I would not make a good host now would I? ..... hahaha.

If you get it, I do hope you like it. 🙂

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the tweed...the pattern & color combo is fab. Although it's poly, the way the fabric of the duster is made with the chevron stitching, air won't be trapped & will be 'breathable'. I can also wear a black cotton tank underneath the duster.