Esteemed Contributor

SG TSV - sizes running larger than usual?

Has anyone else noticed that the sizing seems to be running larger than usual in the TSV top? Going by the garment size chart, I ordered a 6, although I usually order a size 8 in SG tops. Honestly, it looked like I could have worn a 2 or a 4, but I find it unbelievable that I'd ever order anything in a 2 or 4! I really like the top; I hope I don't end up having to pay for returns because of sizing issues! 

Regular Contributor

Re: SG TSV - sizes running larger than usual?

Goldengate8361;

Trust, I'm just as confused as you are!! And no one seems to be addressing the size at all!! I so upset because I want to order it and have no clue what size I need too!!! Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the sizing seems to be running larger than usual in the TSV top? Going by the garment size chart, I ordered a 6, although I usually order a size 8 in SG tops. Honestly, it looked like I could have worn a 2 or a 4, but I find it unbelievable that I'd ever order anything in a 2 or 4! I really like the top; I hope I don't end up having to pay for returns because of sizing issues! 

Not sure about the TSV top.....but i find lately i think the sizing in her clothing has gotten a bit smaller...and i have lost weight..............maybe it is just getting all over the place....?

Honored Contributor

I definitely have had to start sizing down a size, at least with liquid knit.  Used to take a medium, now a do better with a small.  (And I'm not what I would call a small person!).  But I do love liquid knit.....the way it looks and the way it feels!  Plus, it's so "easy-care".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Recently purchased one day only price SG new pointe knit leggings. Chose the large thought ooh no! Should have ordered XL from reading review that said she wears 14 ordered large. Good thing didn't choose XL even tho I'm size 16 or 18. XL would have been huge! Before washing read the label noticed size listed inside for England XL for USA Large. To funny!! Probably Large is really XL.
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 Yes, I've noticed that some SG items seem smaller lately, which makes sizing even more confusing since the TSV appears to be larger than usual (according to the garment size chart). Oh well....it's a gamble, I guess.

Respected Contributor

I would like to have the white and blue but I have no idea what size to order.  I am 5'9" tall and usually wear a large and sometimes extra large. I have issues with her tops and blouses.  If it fits through the body it's too tight through the muscle circumference of the arm and shoulders.  It if fits in the upper arm area, it's too tight everywhere else.  I don't have that fit problem with other brands or designers out in retail.  This one is a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Sizing is HUGE!  Yes, I know it is a big shirt but I would not want it to be a tent.....  The last item I purchased from her line I ordered a xsmall...according to the size chart -which I always check before ordering.

I should have ordered the small.....I see lots of returns happening with the TSV.

Regular Contributor

I think this shirt would have been great for work but again no petite's.  Oh well saved some money!

It is what it is!!!
Super Contributor

The sizing seems very large. They say a size 2 has a 42 in chest. But when I saw the Large model at midnight, her blouse was gapping badly because she was a little busty. Then Susan quickly showed the back and it was pleated. That may account for the bug chest measurements but I would not buy because I am a littl busty and it would probably gap.