Honored Contributor

I won't be buying.  I just don't like most of her clothing.  Something is always "off" with most of them and many are overpriced and look cheap.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I received an e-mail today regarding the TSV. The item #A274928 and the price is $54.28

• Fabrication: Liquid Knit
  • Hardware: Pink Swirl/Black Floral/Navy Status: goldtone hardware; Black/Navy Dot/Black Abstract: silvertone hardware; enamel hardware at scoop neckline that creates a V-front keyhole
  • Features: 3/4-length sleeves, front and back princess seam detail, front and back side godets
  • Fit: fitted; slim through the bust, shaped waist, full sweep
  • Length: missy length 38-1/2" to 40-5/8"; plus length 41" to 42-3/4"
  • Content: 95% polyester/5% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

with 4 easy pays. It is liquid knit.

Esteemed Contributor

It will be on 3/27.

Frequent Contributor

With FREE S and H - for a change!!!!

Honored Contributor

I rec'd the e-mail as well.  I actually think the black/white appears cute from the still shot.  I also really like the hot pink/orange print but not in a dress.  That would be a cute print for a top, paired with white bottoms.

However, I think this is overpriced.  There is absolutely nothing special about this value at all.  QVC will sell tens of thousands of these.  They could have done better on the price.   

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to the posters who gave the item number info and the free s&h. 

For me, the prints are 'old broad' and the one solid in black, well it's just another black dress. 

Would have like more trendy prints.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

I ordered three, the black floral, orange pink multi and the chains print, my thoughts with free shipping I can always return them if they look crazy.  Also I wait until I have several items and return it right at the. 30 day Mark.

Respected Contributor

It looks like a good basic dress if you need black or see a print you like. 

Super Contributor
I see this on Shawn during the garden outdoor show. It looks great on her had no idea it was a TSV thought it was something she bought outside of the Q.
Regular Contributor

OMG it is ugly!!!  Embarassing!!