Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

SG TSV for Easter

[ Edited ]

I say the dresses on SG's facbook.  Anyone have a price, a number, or mor information?

Esteemed Contributor

Did you see the picture of the dress? It looks like something my grandma wore. Is this a TSV OMG!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like it!....and I'm not a grandma. LOL. Her dresses tend to be very flattering. I hope they come in petite sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't do FaceBook.  Anyone care to share the number and a picture? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

How are you all even seeing it?  I went to her FB page and I see a post from yesterday with what appears to be dresses but I can't tell what the style really is, the length, etc.  Not sure how anyone can judge based on that.  Am I looking at the wrong photo?

Valued Contributor

I just went to FB and checked the photo.  IMHO ugly is the word that comes to mind.

Super Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

I just went to FB and checked the photo.  IMHO ugly is the word that comes to mind.

Don't know how you can say that when you can only see a small part of the dresses. In any event, I like the print on the dress right after the black one. Hope they are styled like her old ponte knit dresses that you could do anything with.

Esteemed Contributor

Is this another A-line dress for those that are pear shaped ? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@dfyre wrote:

@Jannyg wrote:

Don't know how you can say that when you can only see a small part of the dresses. In any event, I like the print on the dress right after the black one. Hope they are styled like her old ponte knit dresses that you could do anything with.

Thank you!  I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me.  All these opinions for a 1/4 view of the dress.   

Esteemed Contributor

If you go to her FB page and put the pointer on the picture and click it will enlarge the picture. You can see the dresses and the color options. You can take a good look at the dress.