Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I think these are good for a practical shoe for running errands and walking the furbaby.  I normally wear slip-on styles, but these would be more practical.

Been eyeing the tan, gray and lavender - just can't make up my mind,  The gray and tan will be more neutral; the lavender, something different.

Your thoughts?

I like the lavender,it would be a fun color for summer and would go with neutral capris etc. The gray and tan are well...boring.  Plus I'll bet you have tan sandals.  I'm trying to talk myself out of them,too many shoes in my closet.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I think these are good for a practical shoe for running errands and walking the furbaby.  I normally wear slip-on styles, but these would be more practical.

Been eyeing the tan, gray and lavender - just can't make up my mind,  The gray and tan will be more neutral; the lavender, something different.

Your thoughts?

I like the lavender,it would be a fun color for summer and would go with neutral capris etc. The gray and tan are well...boring.  Plus I'll bet you have tan sandals.  I'm trying to talk myself out of them,too many shoes in my closet.

@MoJoV, you've got my number - lavender was my first pick, too!  Thanx!

Super Contributor

Lavender is the new neutral.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Your thoughts?

Lavender is the color I like.  I'd only get that shade. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV@summerwind@winamac1

Thank you ladies.  I was first attracted to the lavender and your opinions helped me to go with it!

I value your opinions and adviceWoman Very Happy!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

These look nice...comfy BUT the footbed looks like it might "stick" to your feet.  Or is it lined on the other parts to stop that awful sweaty sticky thing that happens??

@tsavorite

The footbed doesn’t look like it would stick at all to me. I have some sandals with similar footbeds and they are very comfortable. No sweat problems at all.