Honored Contributor

I confess I’m tempted but I’m not sure what color would be best to get. None of them are screaming “buy me!” 

I dont think they are particularly attractive but most athleisure type footwear isn’t. I’m a bit addicted to the comfort level of this type of shoe & these will be practical for rainy days. 

Honored Contributor

I think I might get the lavender ones. The host/vendor are not doing a good job; they need to say what color the trim is on all colors, not just one or two. The lavender has coral? Or red?

I was thinking the navy would be most practical but I have a pair of indigo denim shoes, though they aren’t the best to wear in rain. The light blue might be good but it really doesn’t appeal to me. The lavender looks like a fun and unexpected color but it shouldn’t clash horribly with most things.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I think I might get the lavender ones. The host/vendor are not doing a good job; they need to say what color the trim is on all colors, not just one or two. The lavender has coral? Or red?

I was thinking the navy would be most practical but I have a pair of indigo denim shoes, though they aren’t the best to wear in rain. The light blue might be good but it really doesn’t appeal to me. The lavender looks like a fun and unexpected color but it shouldn’t clash horribly with most things.

@willdob3

I like the lavendar.  I think those are the prettiest.  I'm not purchasing as I have a pair so similar from many years ago.  They are comfy and good to travel in.  I'd probably purchase if I didn't have the almost identical style.

I'd stick with my normal size.  I size up in their walking shoes not in their sandals.  Enjoy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Thanks! I just got them! I got my regular size, too. Like you, I usually size up with walking shoes but not sandals, especially ones with this much adjustability. 

Frequent Contributor

I’m not getting these. I had the fisherman sandals with those extra pieces inside, they bothered me. 

Trusted Contributor

I've never bought Ryka sandals, but in their other footwear I use this for sizing and it always works - if I'm wearing the shoe without socks, I stay with my true size and if I'm wearing socks, I go up half size.  They do run snug, but sandals might be different since they're open.

Super Contributor

Super cute summertime sandals - but I which they offered a non-white sole as one of the choices.  Easy pass for me!

Respected Contributor

Awhile ago I bought their fisherman sandal in wide and it was too narrow. Returned Not sure with this style. Pass.

Respected Contributor

These look nice...comfy BUT the footbed looks like it might "stick" to your feet.  Or is it lined on the other parts to stop that awful sweaty sticky thing that happens??

Esteemed Contributor

I think these are good for a practical shoe for running errands and walking the furbaby.  I normally wear slip-on styles, but these would be more practical.

Been eyeing the tan, gray and lavender - just can't make up my mind,  The gray and tan will be more neutral; the lavender, something different.

Your thoughts?