Respected Contributor

Wow; that sold out fast.  Good price.  Did anyone hear an explanation of where Lelani was?  I didn't see the presentation at midnight.  When I watched a few morning presentations there was a different rep.  Lelani never misses a TSV.  Hoping she is okay.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two pairs of Ryka shoes with the mesh and within 6 months they had holes in the toe area. They were about $90 per pair. I will no longer purchase their shoes. IMHO, I prefer Easy Spirit.

Respected Contributor

Will never order at midnight again from QVC.  Orders don't show up until hours later.   Ridiculous website.  

Trusted Contributor

Aside from the shipping and delivery issues with this order that arrived 6/12 from the order placed on the TSV day of 5/8....Ryka had definately changed the design of the toe box on their sneakers. It is not as roomy as in the past. This is the second pair I've order that have a narrower toe box so I will not be purchasing any further Ryka walking shoes unless they speak to (during presentations) a change back to a roomier toe box area. I have purchased Rykas for years and always was able to put on a new pair and go. In addition this particular pair has a cheap feel to it in the materials in the uppers and soles. I realize this shoe was at a lower price point but my pair was twice the price of this TSV and I have the same issues with that pair.

Contributor

Avid Shopper, I agree with you that the Ryka's just aren't the same anymore.

The toe box is not as roomy and quite frankly the quality of the shoe is cheap compared to the originals.  Even the sandals aren't the same.  I have a pair of the original Fisherman sandals that I love and for some reason they never brought them back.  I ordered a sandal that was similar and though I wear them for a short time they are not as comfy and the backstrap is scratchy.

After being disappointed many times I'm done with the brand.