Honored Contributor

They are cute.   But my experience with Ryka is that they do not stand the test of time or even minimal wear. 

Also, they are made to accommodate a wide foot, without offering wide widths, so styles like this make my size 10 foot look huge and wide!  They are just one step away from those old "moonboots" on my foot.  I really like the contrasting strip on the back, but for my taste they should have something vertical up the front (seam, zipper, bungee laces, etc.) to make it look less bulky on the foot.

Esteemed Contributor

@MeriH wrote:
I got them in banana bread, they look they will be nice for Massachusetts weather.

Me too, @MeriH !  Same color, same state!

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at them - hard pass. I couldn't wear them.

Honored Contributor

I had no plans to be buy them either but after seeing them, I really want them. The fit my lifestyle, my budget and my foot issues.  I'm going to get a pair.  I don't know what color, any color except for black.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know where Rykas are made

Jessa
Frequent Contributor
I ordered the green pair. So far, I have good results with all my Ryka shoes because of the arch support. I also like how I can remove the insoles and use my own.
Respected Contributor

Ryka is a great company.  High quality and good prices.  The fit is amazing.  These are pretty cute!

Esteemed Contributor

My experience with Ryka has not been positive. I bought two of their sneakers that were $90 a pair and they came apart at the toe seams. I only wore them for about  six months.  I now purchase Easy Spirit. They wear like iron and no problems with tearing.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have bought this brand in the past and while they are cute and comfy they didn't last at all.  I am not tough on my shoes and sneakers and these literally fell apart like I had worn them for years and years.  Price reflects quality, JMO.

You are right, they don't last. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I thought I had purchased a similar boot, but, in fact, it was this exact same boot in the banana bread color. They split at the seams - really poor qualiy!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

Re: Ryka TSV boot

[ Edited ]

This is the second tsv from Ryka in a row with no Leilani Learn.  I guess she is no longer their rep?  Hope she is okay.