Honored Contributor

I don't like the white sole - would prefer a darker color, especially for a fall/winter shoe.  If I want a boot I will buy a boot and not a "sneaker boot".  Not ordering. 

Honored Contributor

I like the white sole!  Very cute, edgy and fun!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I love these boots and I love Ryka (have many sneakers of theirs!). These boots are right up my alley as the cool Mom Mom (grandmother) of 2 teen granddaughters, and 1 tween granddaughter. lol. They are perfect for jeans which I live in!  But I may pass b/c I really dont need more boots or sneakers! (and its killing me to pass!..lol). So if you got em enjoy!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I think they are very cute! Enjoy them if you got them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@151949 wrote:

I have bad arthritis in my rt ankle and don't want to go through another 5 months in a wheelchair necessary if I get it rebuilt, so I am wearing an ankle brace. I think the high tops would add another layer of support esp. if I am going to be walking so I bought them in the black. 

I had surgery on my left ankle 8 years ago and the time for it to heal and then for me to get rehabbed was career ending, I don't want to go through that again if I can possibly avoid it. While these shoes are not at all attractive they may be a good idea for me. If they don't give any support to my ankle I will return them.

@151949, you may want to look at them from a different perspective . . . I think they are cute, adorable, AND very attractive. Change your mind and change your experience.

Just because you think they are cute does not mean everyone is required to as well. I am as entitled to my opinion as you are. Sheesh.

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@151949 wrote:

I have bad arthritis in my rt ankle and don't want to go through another 5 months in a wheelchair necessary if I get it rebuilt, so I am wearing an ankle brace. I think the high tops would add another layer of support esp. if I am going to be walking so I bought them in the black. 

I had surgery on my left ankle 8 years ago and the time for it to heal and then for me to get rehabbed was career ending, I don't want to go through that again if I can possibly avoid it. While these shoes are not at all attractive they may be a good idea for me. If they don't give any support to my ankle I will return them.

@151949, you may want to look at them from a different perspective . . . I think they are cute, adorable, AND very attractive. Change your mind and change your experience.

That will NEVER happen.

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U

Would love to know more about these once all of you get them. I have never worn Rykas!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

what happened to the size 6 1/2. ???  Was out all day came home to check the TSV and no 61/2 listed in any size ???   Was it avaliable  at all earlier and just sol.d out in that size in all colors?  I went ahead and ordered a 7 and hope it will fit as I have always dot. A 6 1/2  in ryka .  So cute didn't want toass on

Respected Contributor

Got these boots today. I was so excited,🙌. The invoice says blackl,box says black,  opened the box to find......TAN !!!!!   😱🙅😟😞😖 What a let down.  I tried them on. They just aren't my style in the tan.They look more like a timberland/tennis shoe hybrid than I prefer. The black is sold out in my size.I could have gone up  size as these felt a smidge short(1/2 size maybe).  I know the black would be so cute. I guess I won't be getting these. What a bummer!!!!