Honored Contributor

Re: Ryka TSV Boots On 8/31

[ Edited ]

@Lori Kaye wrote:

These are cute boots but I don't understand why it already says Today's Special

Value. Can they be ordered now? 

Yes!  They can be ordered now.  They won't go down in price.  That's the TSV price.

For those who have them, do they run true to Ryka size?  I typically go up 1/2 size in Ryka.  Can anyone provide sizing info? Thanks!  They are cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@caf in va wrote:

I can't decide if they are acceptable for the over 50 crowd. I like them, but think they look like they are for the younger crowd with that white sole. My granddaughters wear that type of thing.

of course they are!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

Yes!  They can be ordered now.  They won't go down in price.  That's teh TSV price.

For those who have them, do they run true to Ryka size?  I typically go up 1/2 size in Ryka.  Can anyone provide sizing info? Thanks!  They are cute!

I got them and ordered my usual size,they fit perfectly and are comfortable. As to whether you can wear them if you are over 50, I say why not, do whatever you like!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

Yes!  They can be ordered now.  They won't go down in price.  That's teh TSV price.

I got them and ordered my usual size,they fit perfectly and are comfortable. As to whether you can wear them if you are over 50, I say why not, do whatever you like!

Thanks.  Did you order your "usual" Ryka size?  I'm typically a half size bigger in Ryka. TIA 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

High-top sneakers.  I guess they're practical for mushing through the snow but they surely aren't things of great beauty.  I'll pass.

Kachina, I know this is off topic of this thread but I think awhile back, you posted about a Cozelle zip front robe being sold on Evine. In fact I think it was the top value that day.

Anyhow, it is now on clearance below $15.00 so I ended up buying it. To my surprise, it's a nice robe.  IMO no way, no how could it be worn out and about to run errands as the hosts suggested.  I actually like it to toss on after I get out of the shower, to wear while I'm doing my make-up and hair.       

Respected Contributor

Re: Ryka TSV Boots On 8/31

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva thanks for posting about the robe, I'm going to order 2. Can't beat the price. I also will use after my shower while I am putting on my makeup.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I got them and ordered my usual size,they fit perfectly and are comfortable. As to whether you cansock if I want to.  wear them if you are over 50, I say why not, do whatever you like!

Thanks.  Did you order your "usual" Ryka size?  I'm typically a half size bigger in Ryka. TIA 

This is my first pair of Ryka shoes. I wear a 61/2 M and ordered that size. They fit me perfectly. I think I could even wear a heavier sock. 

Esteemed Contributor

There's a way better looking shoe boot coming in Sept for a tsv.  Holding out for that one.  This one just isn't my style.  The one coming in Sept is better looking.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

There's a way better looking shoe boot coming in Sept for a tsv.  Holding out for that one.  This one just isn't my style.  The one coming in Sept is better looking.

I haven't gotten my Insider, what is the shoe that is coming out in September?

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

BlingQueen022 - please provide info for the "way better looking shoe boot coming in Sept. for a tsv. . . ."  Item #, brand, etc.  TIA