Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV early, it was to be delivered in early September so I was surprised to receive them yesterday. I got them in taupe and ordered my usual size. They fit perfectly.They are very comfortable and I am thinking about getting another color.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Jordan2, I was thinking of ordering a pair, but I was having a difficult time deciding if they would be OK to wear while shoveling snow off of the sidewalk & porch.  What's your opinion?  Thanks.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Frequent Contributor

Can you provide an item #?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Jordan2, I was thinking of ordering a pair, but I was having a difficult time deciding if they would be OK to wear while shoveling snow off of the sidewalk & porch.  What's your opinion?  Thanks.

They are suppose to be water resistant. I really wasn't planning on using them for really bad snow. I would wear them for light snow but not heavy duty, just my opinion. As far as providing an item number QVC doesn't allow it.

Contributor
The item # is A271000. Hope this helps.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Ryka TSV Boots On 8/31

[ Edited ]

These are cute boots but I don't understand why it already says Today's Special

Value. Can they be ordered now? 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

These are cute boots but I don't understand why it already says Today's Special

Value. Can they be ordered now? 

Yes, I ordered mine in July and just got it yesterday. I had a delivery date like 9/7or9 and was surprised to get it so early. I was thinking of getting another color.

Honored Contributor

High-top sneakers.  I guess they're practical for mushing through the snow but they surely aren't things of great beauty.  I'll pass.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I can't decide if they are acceptable for the over 50 crowd. I like them, but think they look like they are for the younger crowd with that white sole. My granddaughters wear that type of thing.

Honored Contributor

@FluffyNo1 wrote:
The item # is A271000. Hope this helps.

Thanks Fluffy!  They are adorable.

I certainly don't need them, but they are cute!

Yes, they are fine for any age !

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"