Super Contributor

Does anyone know if Royal Palace Rugs will be offering a special value in the near future?  I'm in the market for a new carpet and would like to see what they have to offer.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

If Royal Palace was to have a TSV this year it would have been in September for their anniversary as they did for the last few years. But QVC has been changing the TSVs to lower-priced items since March, and cancelling expensive TSVs. The Serta TSV was cancelled for instance.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Royal Palace fan and love the rugs I have. I thought they had a TSV in thee Spring/Summer. I remember that the host said it was the only one for the year. Other rugs in inventory for on sale prices but the colors were limited. I'm not sure what is left.    

Respected Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I thought they had a TSV in thee Spring/Summer. I remember that the host said it was the only one for the year.    

No it was not a TSV. It was a QVC2 Big Deal on June-25-26.

ScreenShot968.png

Contributor

What happened to all the old styles they use to present? Years ago I bought several of the rugs now I would like to update but not with the patterns they have now. 
you can't buy that company brand anywhere else.

Respected Contributor

@Ppooh wrote:

What happened to all the old styles they use to present? Years ago I bought several of the rugs now I would like to update but not with the patterns they have now. 
you can't buy that company brand anywhere else.

With the trend of wood/wood like floors, you'd think area rugs would be popular. I would love to see more royal palace rugs-love them!